1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

What is NJ Oathkeepers the New Jersey chapter of the Oathkeepers?

Yes,

I tried to get some information on joining, seems to be a loosely run organization. Good intentions, bad implementations.

What is wrong with the Oathkeepers because most of them have a set? After today resulted in nothing changing I am leaning towards a step further and joining the 3percenters. I truly believe the Civil War in this country has begun. There just hasn't been a shot fired yet. I've never felt that way before.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Theyre trying.  For every county. Its slow moving.  Id email Ed Durfee or Dennis Lagrua.  There needs to be someone to volunteer to be a county coordinator first. Any interest? 
Oathkeepers or 3Percenters?

6 minutes ago, capt14k said:

What is wrong with the Oathkeepers because most of them have a set? After today resulted in nothing changing I am leaning towards a step further and joining the 3percenters. I truly believe the Civil War in this country has begun. There just hasn't been a shot fired yet. I've never felt that way before.

Agreed times one thousand.  Even stewart showed up today.  He was the guy with the eye patch.  And yeah weve all had enough.   Its coming.  Maybe faster than we realize. 

Oathkeepers nj 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Weight watchers?

thank you. 

lololol

no. a friend was in them.......somehow inherited a leadership role here in pfrnj....and they went batpoop crazy suggesting all kinds of stuff he needed to do. illegal stuff. he bailed. but....it was NOT oathkeepers. that was me brainfartig.

6 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Theyre trying.  For every county. Its slow moving.  Id email Ed Durfee or Dennis Lagrua.  There needs to be someone to volunteer to be a county coordinator first. Any interest? 

I was interested in joining first to see what they were all about, but there's no group in Ocean, and no groups even in ajoining counties. Heck, with all the rednecks down here, I can't understand how there is no representation?

Slow moving ain't going to help if there's a need to band together for a common cause now. Actually, I joined National a year ago but didn't renew my membership this year, as I didn't see any forward movement. I listened to all their telecons, and they ended up being rehashes of national news. Not very helpful.

I know. Were trying.  As you know from seeing the infighting here.  Nj has a bunch of hard headed individuals.  Its coming.  We need motivated people to help.  Send me your contact info and ill push it further up.  We have our nj telecom meeting tomorrow night.  Im going to go over that with them tomorrow.  To help fix this issue.  Thank you for joining and your patriotism. 

I know. Were trying.  As you know from seeing the infighting here.  Nj has a bunch of hard headed individuals.  Its coming.  We need motivated people to help.  Send me your contact info and ill push it further up.  We have our nj telecom meeting tomorrow night.  Im going to go over that with them tomorrow.  To help fix this issue.  Thank you for joining and your patriotism. 

NJ has a bunch of power hungry individuals and people who know their lives would mean nothing without the positions they hold. That's why they cling to those positions like little bridge trolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, capt14k said:

NJ has a bunch of power hungry individuals and people who know their lives would mean nothing without the positions they hold. That's why they cling to those positions like little bridge trolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk