GramGun79

Trigger issue

About 2 years ago i had a ZEV trigger installed in one of my Glocks. Today it started acting funny. When i pull the trigger there is a delay between the pull and shot going off.  Trigger pull feels off as well. feels like i have to pull a little harder to get the shot off. I removed the zev and reinstalled the factory trigger and all is back to normal. What could be the issue with the Zev Trigger? FYI I have not shot this gun a lot, Maybe 500 rounds. I have the same trigger installed in another gun with no issues in a couple thousand rounds.

10 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

About 2 years ago i had a ZEV trigger installed in one of my Glocks. Today it started acting funny. When i pull the trigger there is a delay between the pull and shot going off.  Trigger pull feels off as well. feels like i have to pull a little harder to get the shot off. I removed the zev and reinstalled the factory trigger and all is back to normal. What could be the issue with the Zev Trigger? FYI I have not shot this gun a lot, Maybe 500 rounds. I have the same trigger installed in another gun with no issues in a couple thousand rounds.

Talk to zev. I’ve heard cs is good with them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

That's what you get for buying a Glock! Sigs don't do that!..................Sorry, I couldn't resist!:mutley:

I can honestly say this is the first time any of my Glocks have had a serious malfunctioned..and i think its a ZEV issue. Sigs are nice. a Legion is next on my list.

6 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Talk to zev. I’ve heard cs is good with them.

il give them a call in the am

Re-adjust your over travel adjustment screw, It is set too tight to the break point of the trigger.  As parts wear, the gap is lessened to where over travel is reduced to point it doesn't allow trigger to 'break' properly..

39 minutes ago, T Bill said:

Re-adjust your over travel adjustment screw, It is set too tight to the break point of the trigger.  As parts wear, the gap is lessened to where over travel is reduced to point it doesn't allow trigger to 'break' properly..

^^^^^^This...

Should be a little set screw in the stock housing:

3 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

That's what you get for buying a Glock! Sigs don't do that!..................Sorry, I couldn't resist!:mutley:

No Sigs break little stupid parts that cannot be purchased. Have to send entire pistol back for repair and wait weeks to get it back.

1 minute ago, T Bill said:

No Sigs break little stupid parts that cannot be purchased. Have to send entire pistol back for repair and wait weeks to get it back.

2 hours ago, cabalrayz said:

No thats what he gets for messing with Glock perfection.

"Glock Perfection" another oxymoron. 

19 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

Yes Sigs have that backup firing system.  If the trigger group fails just drop it on the floor to discharge a round.  The other good part about that is if someone sneaks up you and says drop the gun it works to your advantage.  Btw, I have a 320 that I’m not sure I’m sending in for the repair or not.  

• Like 1

I will try that. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk