capt14k

Where is SAF and GOA in NJ?

Why haven't they been brought in.

I gave the NRA a chance. They just screwed us with Fix NICS and they screwed us before with the Brady Bill.

I gave ANJRPC the NJ Branch of the NRA a chance . They can't even get someone to return an email for the CCW lawsuit. Also why did we have a rally on a Monday and instead of Saturday or Sunday? Because the vote was today? Didn't make a difference. Lastly I heard no mention of Mom's Demand Action would be at the Statehouse. There should have been an announcement and we should have had people leaving the rally early and filling the seats and locking them out. Because someone said it couldn't be mentioned? BS. Lawyers intentionally make statements they know will be objected to because once it is out there it is too late.

NJ2AS where is your 990? Please provide a copy or a link to it. Is it filed under a different name?

As for the other groups why do we have so many groups? If it is to promote shooting sports stick to that and let SAF and GOA handle the political end.

It's time for a new game plan. The current strategy isn't working. My honest assessment it is the same reason we have 400+ municipalities in NJ. No one wants to give up their little bit of power.

I am calling for all other NJ groups to join together and form one organziation and join with either SAF or GOA. Let's finally get something done.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

NRA isnt perfect but it is all we got. The politicians they lobby are the ones compromising and it would be worse without a large donating body that can motivate a large number of voters. 
Is there something I don't know about SAF and GOA? Have they refused to work with anyone in NJ? Why is the NRA all we have? I am going to reach out to them myself. Last thing this state needs is another organization, but if the existing ones won't work with them that's all the more reason for them to go.

7 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Is there something I don't know about SAF and GOA? Have they refused to work with anyone in NJ? Why is the NRA all we have? I am going to reach out to them myself. Last thing this state needs is another organization, but if the existing ones won't work with them that's all the more reason for them to go.

This is what I am talking about.  Is the NRA perfect?  Not by a long shot.  But, they were there today.  Not the SAF or the GOA.  

• Like 4

This is what I am talking about.  Is the NRA perfect?  Not by a long shot.  But, they were there today.  Not the SAF or the GOA.  
Why weren't they though? Were they invited? Have any of the 2A groups reached out to them? I have sent an email to both SAF and GOA. Hopefully I hear back from both of them.

SAF and GOA weren't in Lacey last week either.  The story I wrote reached over 2.5 MILLION viewers.  We wrote to them.  Crickets.  Maybe you'll have better luck?  I channel-guard over 40 Facebook pages of gun groups.  I watch for 2A news stories.  Been doing it for years now.  NOBODY ever got on any of those pages & said they were from either group and who do they talk to to help.  Anyone ever remember either of those groups signing-on to this forum to introduce themselves and their group?

Why was our Rally today?  Because we get to control the narrative, less media actually works on weekends, and follow-up stories hit the papers & airwaves before the next weekend :) 

No one has to INVITE the GOA or the SAF.  If they wanted to be here, they'd be here.  They "read the mail" on the interwebs, as every national 2A entity reads the others email blasts & web sites.  These things aren't organized in a vacuum.

I've lived at the same address for decades.  Why hasn't my name been sold to either group so they could send me a postcard to let me know they exist?  

Nice meeting you all / seeing you all again today.  Take that energy and direct it for improving what we live with day-to-day.  

• Like 5

SAF and GOA weren't in Lacey last week either.  The story I wrote reached over 2.5 MILLION viewers.  We wrote to them.  Crickets.  Maybe you'll have better luck?  I channel-guard over 40 Facebook pages of gun groups.  I watch for 2A news stories.  Been doing it for years now.  NOBODY ever got on any of those pages & said they were from either group and who do they talk to to help.  Anyone ever remember either of those groups signing-on to this forum to introduce themselves and their group?

Why was our Rally today?  Because we get to control the narrative, less media actually works on weekends, and follow-up stories hit the papers & airwaves before the next weekend [emoji4] 

No one has to INVITE the GOA or the SAF.  If they wanted to be here, they'd be here.  They "read the mail" on the interwebs, as every national 2A entity reads the others email blasts & web sites.  These things aren't organized in a vacuum.

I've lived at the same address for decades.  Why hasn't my name been sold to either group so they could send me a postcard to let me know they exist?  

Nice meeting you all / seeing you all again today.  Take that energy and direct it for improving what we live with day-to-day.  

So you have reached out to both SAF and GOA?

I respectfully disagree about controlling the narrative.

I also need to respectfully say Facebook is dead. The younger generation does not use it. You have done a great job with it over the years, but it is now preaching to the choir. A choir that is shrinking by the day. New avenues need to be explored.

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

I also need to respectfully say Facebook is dead. The younger generation does not use it. You have done a great job with it over the years, but it is now preaching to the choir. A choir that is shrinking by the day. New avenues need to be explored.

Ok then, what's the plan stan?

Look - I work with people that envision, pontificate, peacock.

They get nothing done  - so what is your plan, you have the floor.

Patton once said - a good plan. Violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed next week.... or something like that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

What additional actions do you think could/should have been done that would have changed the outcome of the voting yesterday?

What additional action/s do you think will have an impact on the Senate voting on the bill (presumably they will all pass along party-line vote)?

What additional action do you think will influence Murphy to veto the legislation?

• Like 2

What additional actions do you think could/should have been done that would have changed the outcome of the voting yesterday?
What additional action/s do you think will have an impact on the Senate voting on the bill (presumably they will all pass along party-line vote)?
What additional action do you think will influence Murphy to veto the legislation?

While I was not there (about 1,000 miles south in FL, which I’m heading back either Wednesday or Thursday), I would like to know some of the answers to capt14k’s questions.

I mean, I really don’t have to give a s*** about it, as I’m out of NJ in the near future... but I would like to support groups while I’m here, who are working for our rights. I’m not going to just write of GOA or SAF because of a post here... I want to know why they weren’t there... whether their fault or those that setup the event. It isn’t completely to assign blame, unless they were aware of the event. If not, it should be brought up and those that set it up should learn from it... or have someone else set things up. These really shouldn’t be a popularity contest, and the best organizers should be at the helm. These other groups also have resources. In regards to the NRA... I’m a life member, but they really have a lot more to do for me to trust them besides going to one event.

Likewise, the Mom group presence should have been considered. There are only so many available seats... who cares if that many people weren’t at the march, that really wasn’t covered correctly, anyways? People camp outside for days to get a new iPhone... I think filling those seats have a little more importance.

And I will definitely agree on the scheduling. Even if I was in NJ, I wouldn’t have been able to take the entire Monday off... which usually is one of our busier days, and with my boss out of NJ, I would be expected to be there (getting away to help my fiancé come back up to NJ was a hard enough fight, and required me to put in a lot of work prior to leaving). If it was a Saturday or a Sunday, I work Saturday... but easier to get off. Have your main event a day or two earlier, then get people who could make it on Monday come, do a basic march, and get asses into seats...

Whether it changes the outcome of voting or not, did the event yesterday stop anything? Did the event get wide publicity? I would never call 1,000+ people assembling a failure... but if gun owners in NJ really want to fight this assault, going to need to refine the tactics. If not, hello CA style gun laws.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Golf battery said:

You da man.  Thanks for all the time you put in and your cool demeanor.  Youre a step above me.  My cool gets lost too quick.  

Thanks Ed!  Good to see you yesterday!  I'm not above anyone.  I have my "moments" too, which is why I write & not speak at Hearings, where I'd probably fly off the handle, call them all out for conspiritorial dipshitedness & find a window to yell out, "I'M FED WITH WITH YOUR SHIT & I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!" or sumthin' to that effect, lol!

Did you ever get your Rally Shirt?  Just checking because we sold-out & are printing more this week!

Yesterday we should have at least blocked Mom's Demand Action from getting seats by taking them all first.

Weekend Rally working with PAFOA will result in larger turnout. Maybe Delaware Associations and NY too.

Large Donation to Sweeney to get him to go back to his NRA A Rated ways.

Ok then, what's the plan stan?

Look - I work with people that envision, pontificate, peacock.

They get nothing done  - so what is your plan, you have the floor.

Patton once said - a good plan. Violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed next week.... or something like that. 

I have already taken the first steps. I contacted SAF and GOA. Hopefully we can get another large national organization on board.

Once we have national powerhouse behind us Step 2 fold every little 2A Organization in NJ into one new one. People at the top won't give up their power we stop donating to them.

Step 3 go after big donors.

Step 4 work with other organizations from other states.

Emergency Step Needed Buy Sweeney.

Continue to raise large amounts of money where we can hire our own protestors if need be. Where we can buy politicians; I mean lobby politicians.

6 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Large Donation to Sweeney to get him to go back to his NRA A Rated ways.

This is how it's gonna get done.  

The rally is a neat idea but not a mind was changed nor was anything accomplished.  After SH, a bunch of good folks did the same thing and not a vote was changed.  "We" threatened their seats, those didn't change either.  It's gonna come down to who has the deeper pockets.  Sucks.  But, that's the reality.  

This is why I didn't spend my day traveling to Trenton.  Feel free to call me any name you like but I'm 100% convinced that it accomplished absolutely zero.  Wait, not true.  The 2A leaders got to stand there and bask in the relative glory.  I went shooting and stopped at my local LGS.  

I would love to see ONE group for NJ.  Something everyone can and will stand behind.  A consolidation of force.  Without it, we're just a bunch of yahoo's throwing hot air.  I don't have the stones to step up and I'm not a particular likable person so I'm out.  Maybe @Mrs. Peel has some ideas.  She's smart and even tempered.  Honestly I'd love to see a NJ version of Colion Noir step up or a really cool female.  Someone that takes the stupid stereotype out of the equation.  A smattering of folks that aren't defined by race/color/creed that have firearms in common first and foremost.  

Meh, I gotta go to work.  

• Like 3

This is how it's gonna get done.   The rally is a neat idea but not a mind was changed nor was anything accomplished.  After SH, a bunch of good folks did the same thing and not a vote was changed.  "We" threatened their seats, those didn't change either.  It's gonna come down to who has the deeper pockets.  Sucks.  But, that's the reality.   This is why I didn't spend my day traveling to Trenton.  Feel free to call me any name you like but I'm 100% convinced that it accomplished absolutely zero.  Wait, not true.  The 2A leaders got to stand there and bask in the relative glory.  I went shooting and stopped at my local LGS.  

I would love to see ONE group for NJ.  Something everyone can and will stand behind.  A consolidation of force.  Without it, we're just a bunch of yahoo's throwing hot air.  I don't have the stones to step up and I'm not a particular likable person so I'm out.  Maybe [mention=8469]Mrs. Peel[/mention] has some ideas.  She's smart and even tempered.  Honestly I'd love to see a NJ version of Colion Noir step up or a really cool female.  Someone that takes the stupid stereotype out of the equation.  A smattering of folks that aren't defined by race/color/creed that have firearms in common first and foremost.  

Meh, I gotta go to work.  

I agree and my hat is in the ring. I may make a better Sargeant at Arms then the top dog, but I'm willing to do what it takes. What it takes is money and big money. This pussy footing around get one person over at a time the clock has run out on.  

Edit I wanted to add to the above post that it was also excellent advertising for gun for hire. There also should have been fliers in every gun store in NJ. We could have posted a PDF and split up the workload just on this forum. If store owner refused to post fliers we out them as an Anti. You're either with us or against us.

36 minutes ago, Bully said:

I would love to see ONE group for NJ.  Something everyone can and will stand behind.  A consolidation of force.  Without it, we're just a bunch of yahoo's throwing hot air.  

12 hours ago, capt14k said:

Is there something I don't know about SAF and GOA? Have they refused to work with anyone in NJ? Why is the NRA all we have? 

Oh, this is a big interest area of mine! Sorry in advance for the copious notes, but I've been studying/reading up on these groups for awhile now. IMO, they all have plusses and minuses. My thoughts are:

NRA - dwarfs the other organizations in membership size, dollars, and boots on the ground. Has a big record of supporting legislative accomplishments, particularly in helping to increase the number of right-to-carry states, etc. (Those may not have helped us here in NJ, but their positive impact nationwide is undeniable as far as I'm concerned). And, of course, their on-the-ground organization that provides firearms training and recruits people into the shooting sports is a huge plus too... that's the FUTURE of the 2A. On the negative side, I would argue they have compromised/capitulated on several issues, have been too risk-averse, and I also think they could be doing better on the PR side. (I don't always think they've framed the issues the right way and they have a "honky tonk" vibe that doesn't always play well on the coasts, for instance).

GOA - provides a strong uncompromising pro-2A stance, often serving as a clear point of view that keeps the NRA more "honest" than they might otherwise be. That's just my opinion, but I think it's a big plus. On the negative side, they're small, their legislative accomplishments are relatively slim, and, here's the big problem IMO... they're divisive as hell. They have publicly bitched about the NRA too many times, which only feeds the anti-2A forces. So, why the hell would any NRA affiliate invite them in? We've seen similar things happen on a local level in NJ -- and I (personally) will always blame "the flame-thrower". When your ego gets so big as an individual or an organization that you start trashing others to the press...well, guess what? You just made it impossible to get invited back in again. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I wish them luck but if you're expecting any of the other orgs to "invite" them, I wouldn't hold my breath. If your neighbor's dog bit your hand, would you go over and pet it again?

SAF - small, aggressive and arguably more nimble than the NRA. Founder Alan Gottlieb will argue that they're more effective, and they have certainly been aggressive with lawsuits (which I like), contributing to some good wins. They also focus a lot on training and leadership conferences for pro-2A activists. But even better than that, wisely (I think), I haven't really seen him do the blatant press attacks on other 2A orgs... in fact, they seem to work WITH them. For instance, he does acknowledge the good that the NRA has done. To me, that's a much smarter strategy!! We should NOT "eat our own". Gottlieb seems smart enough to see "the big picture" in that regard. BTW, they have worked in NJ already - both ANJRPC & SAF were involved in the Drake right-to-carry case (and tried to get SCOTUS to take it up). Link here: https://www.saf.org/u-s-supreme-court-asked-to-consider-saf-anjrpc-right-to-carry-case/  But again, they're small... and they have more of a legal/educational focus. I don't think they even have a "local chapters" kind of business model.  

As far as what's happening in NJ, I don't agree that our groups have to "merge" necessarily - they just have to work harmoniously together and leverage each other's strengths. The fact that ANJRPC invited CNJFO to their meeting some months back, that about a half-dozen groups with pro-2A interests were represented at their rally yesterday, that those same groups all attended the NJ SAFE conference together, etc... that tells me those links are already forming. I see that as a good sign that will only be expanding in the coming months.

Honestly? And this is PURELY my own opinion!... but I don't think ANY of them will invite in NJ2AS unless Roubian is no longer at the helm... I think he, so-to-speak, shot himself in the foot with some of that silly squawking to the press and on Facebook etc. some time back. From a relationship perspective, I'm guessing he burned his bridges permanently. But, he's a natural self-promoter... I'm sure he'll stay afloat. And if he can do some good without tossing any hand grenades at the others, more power to him. You're always going to have some personalities that are naturally less prone to cooperation. That's just life, I guess!

• Like 2

@Mrs Peel the reason we need one group is money. Funds being dispersed amongst multiple groups means no one group has a large amount of funding. Even if they were to pool funds there would be too many chiefs and decisions would take too long to make. Obviously ANJRPC would not fold being they are the NRA Chapter but the other groups need to form one. I am willing to work with SAF or GOA whichever will provide the most funding.

7 minutes ago, capt14k said:

@Mrs Peel the reason we need one group is money. Funds being dispersed amongst multiple groups means no one group has a large amount of funding. Even if they were to pool funds there would be too many chiefs and decisions would take too long to make. Obviously ANJRPC would not fold being they are the NRA Chapter but the other groups need to form one. I am willing to work with SAF or GOA whichever will provide the most funding.

I could be wrong, but I don't think either of those groups would be providing funding at all - they might provide training - but they're pretty financially lean themselves from what I can see, considering they represent all 50 states.

I think fundraising in these kinds of non-profit orgs is more often done locally as a grass-roots effort. I think your idea of going after wealthy donors is a good one for what it's worth! Much of this does come down to bucks and who has more. That really shapes the narrative. (Edit: that said, never underestimate a scrappy, low-funded effort that harnesses fiercely passionate volunteers).

I could be wrong, but I don't think either of those groups would be providing funding at all - they might provide training - but they're pretty financially lean themselves from what I can see, considering they represent all 50 states.
I think fundraising in these kinds of non-profit orgs is more often done locally as a grass-roots effort. I think your idea of going after wealthy donors is a good one for what it's worth! Much of this does come down to bucks and who has more. That really shapes the narrative.
GOA has some large coffers. Even if it is just to get a chapter off the ground would be great. Also having the bigger name behind us will make getting the funding easier IMO. I am willing to email, call, write, contact connections I have made over the years to get the big money.

4 minutes ago, capt14k said:

GOA has some large coffers. Even if it is just to get a chapter off the ground would be great. Also having the bigger name behind us will make getting the funding easier IMO. I am willing to email, call, write, contact connections I have made over the years to get the big money.

I'll be interested to hear what you find out.

We're not going anywhere, and we're certainly NOT folding!  We have ZERO intention of merging.  We provide opportunities that no other group does, and we have a proven track record of sell-out attendance numbers even though most here choose to not participate.  Organized shooting events that ensnare gun owners and turn them into 2A advocates in an enjoyable social setting.  We also make ourselves available to assist other groups and entities with their programs and outreach, especially to women's & kids events.

You want flyers?  Design & print & distribute them.  Show some initiative!  Send us a proof (don't screw-up spelling & design) & explain your distribution plan and ask us to help pay for them!  We're nimble & can hold a Board Meeting electronically to approve the initiative and pay said invoice...  We're all volunteers.  I personally devote more than 12 hrs a day to the Second Amendment, sometimes 18 hr days when the SHTF!  

Basking in the limelight in front of a mike OR a camera isn't my style.  At the Rally Monday I intro'd our Communications Director & GOT OUT OF THE WAY!  I also didn't waste time introducing all of the folks I wrote about that make this organization what it is.  Our own President was in the foreground, standing with other Trustees holding a T-shirt because I forgot the fricken banner!  Yes, I was tired & screwed the Pooch!  I'm also the antithesis of "the grenade thrower", and I'd rather be mentoring & leading by example than patting myself on the back!  Two months ago we asked Theresa Inacker to join our Executive Committee as our Communications Director.  On day #1 she expertly handled an inquiry by The Washington Post newspaper.  Since then we've given her assignments to chat with & be quoted by NJ.com, Asbury Park Press, and several other "Newspapers of Record" in NJ.  She's also handling our Twitter account, and has tweeted with folks ranging from NRA's Cam Edwards (the Lacey HS incident) to Shannon Watts from Mom's Demand!  Eric Trump took an interest in the Lacey story, so we've already hit the First Family!  So now we to "fold", lol? 

We've been invited to ANJR&PC Board Meetings since last year because we are trustworthy & don't piss in the soup kettle.  We get-along.  We're TEAM PLAYERS!  It's taken years to build that trust, and quite frankly it's something that I'm very proud of.  No organization is perfect, and that includes CNJFO.  

Finally, speculation about what IS or isn't going-on behind the scenes is a huge waste of time & resources.  I realize this is a FORUM, and folks feel a need to opine ideas (some of which are good ones btw), but remember an email or phone call will take us less time to handle than some of these grandiose ideas, some of which are blatantly ILLEGAL (such as joining bank accounts of for-profits & non-profits).  Instead, how about more folks here JOIN, VOLUNTEER to be on a committee, or otherwise offer TIME, TALENT & TREASURE?  capt14k is a MEMBER of CNJFO.  He said he was going to contact SAF and GOA, which is an excellent idea.  He was at the Rally, and so were Peel, Zeke, DeerSlayer, Johnny, RayRay & lots of NJGF members & over 2,000 others.  Communicating.  Forming alliances.  Working TOGETHER!  These are our friends.  These are MY friends.  I will not stand for their involvement to be smudged & belittled by Keyboard Commandos!

Rosey

• Like 3

Fun fact, the NRA is actually very small and only donates a relatively tiny portion of money. The idea that it's Gun "Safety" vs. The NRA or that the "Gun Lobby" is the only thing keep gun rights around, is mostly a liberal fabrication.

The reality is that people have gun rights because they exercise them. Because large portions of the population in "those states" have guns, shoot them, go to gun ranges, and two most important parts: they SHARE the fact that they do, and they let outsiders in. How many of us in NJ are too scared to even mention our hobby at work for fear of a call to HR? 

For example how many gun ranges STILL don't allow pictures? Anthony @ gunforhire gets it, their range is awesome and they make it very social media friendly so you can be a casual shooter and show your friends. MORE than any lobby or org, we need a climate where some random nobody whos only seen a gun in a video game, can think they're cool, go rent one, put that picture on Instagram and bring their friends next month. In places like FL and TX, "gun owner" isn't just a small subset of hardcore enthusiasts, it's EVERYONE.

Also to the unnamed range officer at an unnamed gun range in 2011 who gave my friend tons of crap, watched him like a hawk, yelled at him and ultimately made him feel completely unwelcome at the gun range because he is Hispanic, F you. He's also a USMC vet who toured Iraq twice in service of our country...People like YOU do just as much damage to the 2A as any liberal gun grabber ever would. 

46 minutes ago, mossburger said:

Fun fact, the NRA is actually very small and only donates a relatively tiny portion of money. The idea that it's Gun "Safety" vs. The NRA or that the "Gun Lobby" is the only thing keep gun rights around, is mostly a liberal fabrication.

100% correct. The NRA is very unique among lobbying groups. Their power does NOT come from political contributions. It never has. In fact, their contributions are dwarfed by big pharma, big oil, the AARP, etc. Here's a list of the biggest political contributors in 2017 - as you can see, the NRA didn't even make the list. http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s&showYear=2017 

What they do wield is a passionate, motivated block of voters that - when push comes to shove - are willing to come out to the polls in droves and be "single issue voters".  That's what has kept the 2A safe all these years.

So, the question is, will the gun-grabbers be passionate "single-issue voters" now? Or, more to the point, as the parties move toward their extremes on the political continuum, will we get to a point where a pro-2A (or even a neutral-2A) politician can no longer find a home in the Democratic party? (much like pro-life Dems are being forced out?) There's still some pro-2A Dems left - but are they going the way of the dodo bird? If this is the case, it's going to be all the more important to keep the (R)s pro-2A - and I have concerns about that, because politicians from both parties tend to be more self-serving than idealistic.

9 hours ago, mossburger said:

The reality is that people have gun rights because they exercise them. Because large portions of the population in "those states" have guns, shoot them, go to gun ranges, and two most important parts: they SHARE the fact that they do, and they let outsiders in. How many of us in NJ are too scared to even mention our hobby at work for fear of a call to HR? 

For example how many gun ranges STILL don't allow pictures? Anthony @ gunforhire gets it, their range is awesome and they make it very social media friendly so you can be a casual shooter and show your friends. MORE than any lobby or org, we need a climate where some random nobody whos only seen a gun in a video game, can think they're cool, go rent one, put that picture on Instagram and bring their friends next month. In places like FL and TX, "gun owner" isn't just a small subset of hardcore enthusiasts, it's EVERYONE.

Also to the unnamed range officer at an unnamed gun range in 2011 who gave my friend tons of crap, watched him like a hawk, yelled at him and ultimately made him feel completely unwelcome at the gun range because he is Hispanic, F you. He's also a USMC vet who toured Iraq twice in service of our country...People like YOU do just as much damage to the 2A as any liberal gun grabber ever would. 

This is very thought-provoking and why I go everywhere with some sort of gun shirt on.  Today I wore my Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays long sleeve sweatshirt that CNJFO had printed and gave-away at a fall fundraiser to every participant.  Guy in line behind me at the bakery to pick-up Polish babka & rye bread for Easter strikes-up a conversation about shooting, how he likes LVSC too, his service in Vietnam, what guns he has, etc.  AS THE ENTIRE STORE LISTENS-IN!  Neither of us are shit-scared or worried what others think at this point in our lives, and we're tired of hiding our love of the outdoors, and shooting in particular!  What NJ needs is more gun owners like ME & Bobka Guy.  Normal folks just out on a Good Friday doing errands (yes I married a Polish Roman Catholic almost 35 years ago, so I stand in line for babka)!

My bank knows I'm a gun owner.

My neighbors know I'm a gun owner.

Every window clerk at the Post Office knows I'm a gun owner.

My barber knows I'm a gun owner.

The Deli's I frequent know I'm a gun owner.

Every girl that works at the bagel joint in town knows I'm a gun owner.

The town Cops know I'm a gun owner (9-11 I was lookin' for crop dusters w/ my Garand in my backyard & cops told me to shoot them first & THEN call it in on a land line!). 

So I do my part on a daily basis to change minds, disrupt the left's narrative, hold enlightening conversations with folks from all walks of life, and just be myself!  All while wearing "conversation starters"!  YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

Happy Easter one & all!

Rosey

• Like 2

Well multiple attempts at contacting SAF and GOA and nothing.

Seems Small NJ 2A groups don’t want to merge as one. If they don’t merge combining funds would be a slippery slope.

Without large amounts of funds there is not much new that can be done.

My offer still stands to solicit large donors for a current 2A org. Just need an official email to do so.

To form a new organization without the others joining will be counter productive IMO. It will just further dilute the funds. I do hope current groups reconsider and form one large group instead.

• Like 1