Gunsrlegal

A moment for a thank you

Now that I've finally thawed from yesterday---I guess I'm a cold-wimp---I want to take a moment to thank some of the people who worked so hard to pull-off the rally.

@gunforhire, Anthony, as always, you put all of yourself into the rally. Your Web-site for the bus registration and fielding all of the bus complaints, yourself as the emcee of the rally, and the hundreds of other things I know you did behind the scenes. I'm a proud member of Gun For Hire (member #2 ;) ). Thank you.

@Smokin .50, Rosey, you too put yourself out there to pull this off. Again, as you do always. From fielding t-shirt questions to rallying the group, you got it all together and got us out there. I am proud to be a member of CNJFO. Thank you.

I'm well aware that all of the bills passed through the NJ assembly yesterday. I expected that. But I don't consider yesterday's efforts to be wasted. It brought many (not enough) of us together. I got to meet some of the real people behind the forum names, including the infamous @Zeke , @Krdshrk,and@Ray Ray. I spent a few hours with a good group of people supporting a common cause.

Post-rally there has been a brainstorming of ideas to keep trying to get out our message. That's a good thing. I just don't want to lose sight of the efforts by so many that went into making yesterday happen, from the organizers to all who attended. This is going to be a very long road and I thank all who got the public journey moving.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

P.S. Not to leave out @Mrs. Peel and @Mr.Stu, but I all ready knew you in "real life." Is that warm and fuzzy?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Our goal was to make sure they heard us and that we will not go quietly into the night.  

Problem is, they DID NOT hear us because their heads are very far up their own asses.

And they really don't care if we go quietly or with the god-awful noise of the SnowFlake Marching Band that serenaded us yesterday. They'll do everything in their power to just MAKE US GO.

They're at the beginning of a 2 year legislative term and have almost 4 full years of Governor Gopher left to get their agenda past the finish line.

• Like 4

Sorry I didn't bump into you at the rally Brian. There were lots of people there! I was hanging out with Ray-Ray, Zeke and Mrs Zeke, Miss Peel, Gunsrlegal, Scorpio, Krdshrk and others at ground level by the front steps.

Shawnmoore was on my my bus and I enjoyed meeting and talking with him on the long ride.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

Problem is, they DID NOT hear us because their heads are very far up their own asses.

No, they just have no interest in listening.

If anyone noticed me, I was the guy sitting in the chair in the sun on the sidewalk at street level. Got a nice sunburn on the right side of my exposed face.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Now that I've finally thawed from yesterday---I guess I'm a cold-wimp---I want to take a moment to thank some of the people who worked so hard to pull-off the rally.

@gunforhire, Anthony, as always, you put all of yourself into the rally. Your Web-site for the bus registration and fielding all of the bus complaints, yourself as the emcee of the rally, and the hundreds of other things I know you did behind the scenes. I'm a proud member of Gun For Hire (member #2 ;) ). Thank you.

@Smokin .50, Rosey, you too put yourself out there to pull this off. Again, as you do always. From fielding t-shirt questions to rallying the group, you got it all together and got us out there. I am proud to be a member of CNJFO. Thank you.

I'm well aware that all of the bills passed through the NJ assembly yesterday. I expected that. But I don't consider yesterday's efforts to be wasted. It brought many (not enough) of us together. I got to meet some of the real people behind the forum names, including the infamous @Zeke , @Krdshrk,and@Ray Ray. I spent a few hours with a good group of people supporting a common cause.

Post-rally there has been a brainstorming of ideas to keep trying to get out our message. That's a good thing. I just don't want to lose sight of the efforts by so many that went into making yesterday happen, from the organizers to all who attended. This is going to be a very long road and I thank all who got the public journey moving.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

P.S. Not to leave out @Mrs. Peel and @Mr.Stu, but I all ready knew you in "real life." Is that warm and fuzzy?

We're proud to have you as a member of the busiest Second Amendment Group in NJ!  I appreciate the sincere kudos & will pass them along to the rest of our Executive Board & Committees.  These are the tireless members that make the Coalition what is is:

Matthew Andras, President

Jack Pyle, Treasurer

Dan Grdovic, Trustee (also a Mod here)

Jan Knepper, Trustee (IT Chair)

Michele Rivera, Membership Committee Chairwoman

Jaime Rivera, Membership Committee Member

William Korman, Shows & Community Outreach Committee Chair

Alex Gubenko, Shows & Community Outreach Committee Member

Eric Saperstein, Youth Shooting Liaison

Nora Craig, Special Projects Facilitator

Theresa Inacker, Communications Director

Nick Chiarchiaro, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Kurt Hulse, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Sandra Muldoon, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Yours truly, Vice President, Hunt Chairman, Fundraising Chairman, Editor in-Chief Black Wire Media

All of our active members, sponsors, friends & supporters, without which we'd cease to function!

All of the above are worthy of MY thanks, and part of me is sorry I didn't spend an entire minute at the podium yesterday to introduce everyone, the unsung heroes of our band of Patriots.   

I wanted to get Theresa up at the mike as quickly as possible & not dilute our message with advertising.  

Cheap "plug"...YES, we still have Rally Shirts, so order NOW at:  http://www.cnjfo.com/Store 

Thanks again everyone here for all of your hard work keeping the 2nd alive in NJ!

Rosey

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

If anyone noticed me, I was the guy sitting in the chair in the sun on the sidewalk at street level. Got a nice sunburn on the right side of my exposed face.

We should have done a roll call thread! I would have liked meeting the good people like you from this forum. Hindsight is 20/20.

@Gunsrlegal I hope you finally thawed out! 

I found a sunny spot and wasn’t leaving it for nuffin!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Ohhh.. Doll! Here I was probably within 50 ft and didn't know you were there? Damn! I so enjoy your posts. @Zekeis right... we should have gone out of our way to locate forum members. Hope to meet you another day!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ohhh.. Doll! Here I was probably within 50 ft and didn't know you were there? Damn! I so enjoy your posts. @Zekeis right... we should have gone out of our way to locate forum members. Hope to meet you another day!

I’m always right...

jus sayen 

21 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

We're proud to have you as a member of the busiest Second Amendment Group in NJ!  I appreciate the sincere kudos & will pass them along to the rest of our Executive Board & Committees.  These are the tireless members that make the Coalition what is is:

Matthew Andras, President

Jack Pyle, Treasurer

Dan Grdovic, Trustee (also a Mod here)

Jan Knepper, Trustee (IT Chair)

Michele Rivera, Membership Committee Chairwoman

Jaime Rivera, Membership Committee Member

William Korman, Shows & Community Outreach Committee Chair

Alex Gubenko, Shows & Community Outreach Committee Member

Eric Saperstein, Youth Shooting Liaison

Nora Craig, Special Projects Facilitator

Theresa Inacker, Communications Director

Nick Chiarchiaro, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Kurt Hulse, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Sandra Muldoon, Black Wire Media Guest Writer

Yours truly, Vice President, Hunt Chairman, Fundraising Chairman, Editor in-Chief Black Wire Media

All of our active members, sponsors, friends & supporters, without which we'd cease to function!

All of the above are worthy of MY thanks, and part of me is sorry I didn't spend an entire minute at the podium yesterday to introduce everyone, the unsung heroes of our band of Patriots.   

I wanted to get Theresa up at the mike as quickly as possible & not dilute our message with advertising.  

Cheap "plug"...YES, we still have Rally Shirts, so order NOW at:  http://www.cnjfo.com/Store 

Thanks again everyone here for all of your hard work keeping the 2nd alive in NJ!

Rosey

Joining, thanks

By the way, Nora Craig is an excellent contributor. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Joining, thanks

By the way, Nora Craig is an excellent contributor. 

WELCOME ABOARD RAY!  And you're right, Nora pours her heart into what she believes!  Good seeing you again yesterday!

R~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Agreed. We will make this happen at some point, with or without a 2A rally. Once the damn Spring arrives for real!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stonecoldchavez said:

@Zeke  I must have been invisible standing next to you and @Ray Ray. :)

@Smokin .50     I just joined your group Saturday also. 

S. 

Everyone is invisible standing by @Ray Ray

2 minutes ago, Stonecoldchavez said:

S. 

@Smokin .50

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pew Pew Plates said:

I was in a high-vis jacket pretty much front and center from the podium.  I didn't even spot Ray Ray?!  what?!  how's that possible

I mean, I spotted you from the other side of the room in Harrisburg.  Come on!

• Like 1

Was a decent turnout for a Monday morning.  Despite what many reports of "hundreds" said I rwad that the State PD estimated our numbers at 2k - 2200.

It was good seeing some of you.  Sorry I wasn't able to say hello to all.

Thank you to all.the organizers and contributors who let our dissent be well heard.  Thank you to everyone who took time out to join us in attendance.  That is to Krdshrk for the stooge! Feel free to post the selfie we took.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stonecoldchavez said:

S. 

On behalf of all of our members, thanks for your support & welcome to our volunteer organization!  

If you didn't get your maroon "member T-shirt" yet, it will be mailed shortly.  Michele should be warmed-up by now.  She was handling nearly 200 pcs of apparel on Monday in that cold & windy portico and her arthritis kicked-in.

• Like 2