Gunsrlegal

A moment for a thank you

1 hour ago, Silence Dogood said:

I'm glad I went too.  I made the 'Everyclown' and 'Murphy's Law' signs, some of which were shown by the media.

OMG!! Those 2 signs were the best ones there!! I actually took pics of the Murphy's Law one and sent it to people... it was sooo funny. I think YOU, Mr. S. Dogood, need to be in charge of signs for the next rally... you've got a real spark of creative genius there! TOO, TOO FUNNY!!!

• Like 2

I too would like to thank everyone involved for their efforts, as well as everyone who showed up. I am glad to have made it out.

I am sure I walked past many of you multiple times with cameras in hand. However, I figured wearing anything with my screen name or avatar would be counterproductive, so I opted for the only gun-branded hat I own - a Kriss hat and blue clothes.

I would have liked to meet up and put names to faces. Usually, forum meetups are a little difficult when screen names differ from real names. "Hi, BHR1724!" never seems quite right, does it? When someone has been BHR1724 for 5 years, only to find out they are really Oscar in real life, you have to fight 5 years of confitioning. For what its worth, I have been called Malice more than half my life, so I am fine remaining Malice. And I will often wear a shirt with the logo from my avatar to get togethers, and/or a hat that says Malice.

I am terrible with names, so sorry in advance at the next rally or shotgun shoot. Hopefully get to meet more of you all at the next one.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

I'm glad I went too.  I made the 'Everyclown' and 'Murphy's Law' signs, some of which were shown by the media.

I saw 'em......Great work!  

20 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OMG!! Those 2 signs were the best ones there!! I actually took pics of the Murphy's Law one and sent it to people... it was sooo funny. I think YOU, Mr. S. Dogood, need to be in charge of signs for the next rally... you've got a real spark of creative genius there! TOO, TOO FUNNY!!!

Ha, thanks.  They were marking up 'Everyclown For Gun Safety' to read 'Everyclown For Gun Control'   I'll have to change it to 'Everyclown for Gun Grabbing' for next time.

• Like 1