Howard

Permanently blocking a magazine

6 minutes ago, lilred121986 said:

Why you cant just say im ok? maybe i needed it? :-p LOL Atleast i wont become a felon over these mags thow LOL

no, but there is the likelyhood that you'll hafta spend bunches of money defending yourself should they ever see them.

yea, i'm paranoid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSaxatilus said:

Hi remixer, can you point me to the NJSP's interpretation of that?  Did they put that in writing?

MSax

Its via Email back and forth with NJSP.    It came up when i first questioned hex mags and the fact i was able to load a 16th round in it.

1 minute ago, lilred121986 said:

These 10 rounders i tried putting 11 in yeah wouldnt budge past 10 lol.

Would not even matter if they did.. If its factory 15 or 10 then that is a legal mag. You adding more is illegal.  :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

is that an email you can share with us? or is it pretty much confidential?

I would but i made that mistake once and the member i shared the email with distributed it to pretty much everyone....    So i no longer share emails LOL

Its not confidential but it was a 2 person conversation... You can always email them if you want to ask a question.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, remixer said:

I would but i made that mistake once and the member i shared the email with distributed it to pretty much everyone....    So i no longer share emails LOL

Its not confidential but it was a 2 person conversation... You can always email them if you want to ask a question.

:wacko:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, capt14k said:

Well there has to be at least one woman by definition.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A french originated word that means a very erotic threesome, usually with a girl and two guys

Keyword "usually". I dont wanna know any more.... We are good. I still sorta respect you :)

• Like 1

A french originated word that means a very erotic threesome, usually with a girl and two guys

Keyword "usually". I dont wanna know any more.... We are good. I still sorta respect you [emoji4]

Germans always make French inventions better. Just look at firearms during WWII. Lol.

What was this thread about again?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Common sense guys. 

I know most people aren't hands on, that's fine. But anyone who has worked in the trades or just done enough DIY projects can tell you..Any pin, weld, block, etc. can be undone with the right tools. Don't. lol. Just leave it the way it is, you bought a 15/30 end of story.

• Like 1

Rumor I heard was once these new laws are signed the anti-gunners are planning on causing altercations with anyone they perceive as pro-2A. It would be a misdemeanor in court but could cause a revocation of firearms right in NJ to ALL parties involved. This could put firearms owners in a touchy predicament. Just being overly cautions as I really don't trust the anti's or the NJ government. 

5 minutes ago, Paulie Buffo said:

Rumor I heard was once these new laws are signed the anti-gunners are planning on causing altercations with anyone they perceive as pro-2A. It would be a misdemeanor in court but could cause a revocation of firearms right in NJ to ALL parties involved. This could put firearms owners in a touchy predicament. Just being overly cautions as I really don't trust the anti's or the NJ government. 

Operative word - rumor.