Sign in to follow this  
67gtonut

New Moderator - Welcome Mrs. Peel

I would really like to announce and Thank Mrs. Peel for joining the ranks of a fellow moderator.

I needed a fresh set of eyes and help with keeping up with all the threads on here as of late.

Nick does a great job of helping me, but as of late, it has been tough to keep up with....

I have no doubt with Mrs. Peel's help..... we can make this into an even more enjoyable forum then it already is....

To everyone that has PM'd me as of late asking for the forum to get back under control on certain subjects.....  All I can say is, we will try....

To remind everyone.....  This forum was built as designed for the Hobby/Sport of Firearm ownership.... 

The Main sections of the forum will continue to be about that..... 

I have moved the Gun Law stuff to its own section on the Main page.....  It is simply divided between Current and Pending Gun Law Discussion.

I know some threads will have political subjects.....  they will be tolerated when dealing with the law itself....

ALL other political posts WILL be moved to the 1A section.

If we move a thread into the 1A section, it is NOT punishment. It allows you to freely discuss a subject without Search Engines finding the thread and exposing us in an unfriendly light to the Anti crowd. 

As far as the PG-13 aspect of the Main Forum......  This is how the Owner of the forum and I want it to be..... IF you do not agree with it, that is your right. But it will not change how I run this forum. I will continue to try and make the Main areas of the forum open and available to all members to feel free to ask questions and gain knowledge of this hobby/sport we are all so passionate about. 

I know this is a tough time for all of us..... but fighting amongst each other will get us nowhere ...... keep it civil and keep your minds open to other trains of thought.... 

• Like 17