diamondd817

New Moderator - Mrs Peel

33 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Maybe  Just maybe you can't handle the simple little Task That are required of you.....      :fan:    :queen::modpower:

If you mess with the bull, you’ll get the horns..  I have full confidence she is planning an awesome meetup as required by law... here.. pretty sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lambo2936 said:

exactly! But i need a size small, light gray not white. Bill me. Thanks!! :B:):

I’ve met Peel a few times and her assistant Hellen Wayte (S.P.?)

probly better of going to Hellen Wayte. Mods like Peel super busy planning Peel party’s!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

I’ve met Peel a few times and her assistant Hellen Wayte (S.P.?)

probly better of going to Hellen Wayte. Mods like Peel super busy planning Peel party’s!

Though I've been told I can't do anything about the T-shirts (I did ask!)...  I do like to be proactive and helpful! As such, I've started to compile my own list... I call it the NJGF T-Shirt Hall of Shame. And, as God is my witness, anyone inducted into the Hall of Shame will never-ever-EVER get a NJGF T-shirt (using whatever nanoparticle of influence I can muster)!  

There are 2 types of infractions that will immediately induct posters into the Hall of Shame: 

1. Incessantly whining, crying, kvetching, and/or needling the Mods about your missing NJGF T-shirt.  :facepalm:
  2. Publicly bragging that you already own said t-shirt (and a note for those of you in Group 2... and yeah, I'm lookin' at YOU @PK90... Why... Just WHY would you go there? We all know that kind of senseless, macho peacockery only serves to rile up the hapless, shirtless creatures in Group 1. Cruel! :( 

• Like 1