diamondd817

New Moderator - Mrs Peel

11 minutes ago, PK90 said:

FYI, that is not me in photo. I don't own a t-shirt. I believe it is Nick aka@Krdshrk

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

My apologies! Your induction to the Hall of Shame is retracted, effective immediately.

X0X0

24 minutes ago, PK90 said:

FYI, that is not me in photo. I don't own a t-shirt. I believe it is Nick aka@Krdshrk

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Mod privilege. Got it.

Pretty soon Peel will be rocking one too while the rest of us will have to go shirtless.

But white? It does nothing for me.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Questioning the mod's decision? Tsk-tsk. Now you're shirtless and BANNED!!! :modpower:

I think Peel's true mo here is to see the men of njgf shirtless at the next shotgun shoot. Which is ironic really, because she probably won't be there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I think Peel's true mo here is to see the men of njgf shirtless at the next shotgun shoot. Which is ironic really, because she probably won't be there.

Yeah... ummm, quite sure you read that wrong!  :facepalm:

1. When t-shirts become available, I would like one. I actually like the blue color used in the CNJFO rally shirts. Just "sayen"

2. I say "when" they are available because I have faith that Peel's power will increase dramatically as she whips everyone into shape. You know who you are...

3. I await my invitation to Peel's Party. Should I hold my breath?

4. More to come as watch Peel wield her new-found power.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Frankly, we're all adults”

New mods definitely need better facts ...

Well, to be fair, all my talk about  "we're all adults" and my non-censorship stance... my dear Mr. Dogood, that was all well before the corruption set in! 

Now, today... I'm a walking advertisement for why we need a 2nd amendment. If tyranny and nanny state overreach can set in so quickly with an unpaid moderator role... well, then... are any of us really safe? ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Well, to be fair, all my talk about  "we're all adults" and my non-censorship stance... my dear Mr. Dogood, that was all well before the corruption set in! 

Now, today... I'm a walking advertisement for why we need a 2nd amendment. If tyranny and nanny state overreach can set in so quickly with an unpaid moderator role... well, then... are any of us really safe? ;)

Wut dis corruption you speak of? I cornfused

2 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'm really not one to judge, but given my general fitness condition/Shape, i'd advise against this. That's nothin ya want to see. In fact, out of respect i'll be sure to put an extra layer on if i show up.
First i have to find a shotgun..

• Like 2