diamondd817

New Moderator - Mrs Peel

Just now, Lambo2936 said:

I'm really not one to judge, but given my general fitness condition/Shape, i'd advise against this. That's nothin ya want to see. In fact, out of respect i'll be sure to put an extra layer on if i show up.
First i have to find a shotgun..

Thanks for your gentlemanly restraint. And yes, we'll have to do a shotgun shootout soon - and if you come, you don't need a shotgun. There are always plenty on loan from their generous owners.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

I'm really not one to judge, but given my general fitness condition/Shape, i'd advise against this. That's nothin ya want to see. In fact, out of respect i'll be sure to put an extra layer on if i show up.

Oh, this has nothing to do with fitness.  Peel is out to dominate.  leather suits and cracking whips, know what I mean?  We will know when she has truly turned to the dark side when she demands we all call her "mistress".  It's all part of her evil plan to make everyone call pork roll, Taylor Ham.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Ok, so we know that at least one shirt exists. If one has a shirt all should have a shirt!

Power to the peons (non-mods)!

There has been talk of shirts for years....and they have never materialized. Y’all need to get off your rear ends and make some shirts!!! I’m in for a couple. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Oh, this has nothing to do with fitness.  Peel is out to dominate.  leather suits and cracking whips, know what I mean?  We will know when she has truly turned to the dark side when she demands we all call her "mistress".  It's all part of her evil plan to make everyone call pork roll, Taylor Ham.

Oh, I get it now, Fifty Shades of Peel.   Feel the sting.   Cool.  :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, remixer said:

I refuse to take orders for a girl :)

Good to see you are taking a stand against human trafficking.

Unless you meant taking orders for a girl's NJGF shirt, in which case, take the orders and a deposit, just give an ETA of June 2119.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Welcome to Bansville, population: you. 

Who? Me? Banned? I'm innocent, I swear! Someone must've hacked my account...yeah, that's the ticket...I've been hacked...

istillwannashirt

18 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Now you're catchin' on!  @Gunsrlegal just got inducted to the Hall of Shame.

Et tu, @Mrs. Peel!?!? I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked and hurt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Did I just become the founding member of the double-banned club? Do we get special shirts? How about jackets?

I'm so proud!

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Double-banned!!! :girl_devil:

That’s like being pulled over when you’re all ready pulled over! You can’t pull over anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

That’s like being pulled over when you’re all ready pulled over! You can’t pull over anymore.

If there's a shoulder and a buffer you can pull over more.

Of course, you may be in danger of pulling over a cliff...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeke said:

The way this thread is leaning, ModPeel may expect you to drive down the embankment into the river....just so that she doesn’t have to turn off her cruise control. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

21 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Careful.....remember what happened to me the last time I crossed "her honor"

:hang:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Ooooh, new shirt idea:

I got banned by Mrs. Peel

That instantly would identify you as a member here, without the worry of harassment from anti-2A members of society. And if I keep pushing, I'm going to need one of these shirts myself.

.... indeed you will, Smartass Extraordinaire! ;) 

17 hours ago, Gunsrlegal said:

Did I just become the founding member of the double-banned club? Do we get special shirts? How about jackets?

I'm so proud!

@Gunsrlegal:

As the founding and first member of the double-banned club, you will be demoted to only being able to fire this:

AVB-AMG

Picture of Easy Semi-Automatic Rubber-Band Gun

• Like 1

No, I'm sorry, @AVB-AMG... I see at least 3 killer rubber bands. By any reasonable, common sense definition, that's a high-capacity assault-style rubber band gun (e.g., a weapon of war!!!). We can't possibly allow her to have that... my god, man, what were you thinking??  :facepalm: