Scorpio64

National 2A Rally 4-14-18

Has any one else heard about this?  I just got word this morning on another forum.

Saturday, April 14 at 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT

New Jersey State House

125 W State St, Trenton, New Jersey 08608

Rally on the Capital in every state in support of our 2nd Amendment Rights!!

This is to be a peaceful and permitted demonstration to show that we law abiding Americans will not bow down to infringement upon our constitutional rights!

This is in conjunction with NATIONAL CONSTITUTIONAL COALITION OF PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 45Doll said:

I haven't heard about this one. But the PA 2A Rally is on April 30. Doesn't seem logical to have two rallies two weeks apart.

OK, here's the OP's rally.

Yes, that's the one.

A West Virginia man is organizing a national rally at every state capital in the nation in support of the Second Amendment on April 14 of this year.

David Clayton, who worked as a short-order cook in a bar, was talked to by Matthew Simmons about the “Patriot Movement.” Clayton, a self-proclaimed lover of history, took some literature and read it and became excited so he decided to look further into the matter.

Mr. Clayton started off in his state in the Three Percenters Original and advanced to Zone Lead and then State Lead, and finally opened up Three Percent Republic in May of 2017 and became the national public relations representative for the group.

Clayton says that he loves the Constitution and has enjoyed his time learning and growing in the movement.

As a result, he has taken it upon himself to encourage constitutionally minded Americans to rally at their state capitals at a time when the Second Amendment is under attack.

Through the NCCPA’s events page, you can find your state and sign up to attend, see how many people are planning to attend or just show up and give your support.  The protests are meant to be an exercise of free speech and in no way is to condone any violence.

I will look for a link to the sign up page but I don't think it's absolutely necessary to sign up.

It's a bit of short notice but the good thing is, it's on a Saturday.  We need to get the word out so we can have an even bigger turn out than the great one we had on the 26th.

This will be a good opportunity for those who wanted to go on the 26th to show their American spirit and patriotism.

Spread the word.

That's a sketchy web page...it wants location information, has a ton of random advertising links, and when you close it it takes you to even more advertising.   

9 minutes ago, Zeke said:

@Smokin .50 is this legit? 

@Zeke  The April 14th Rally is legit.  The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans is hosting the Rally.  Someone (I'm not quite sure WHO) handed me a flyer for this Rally when we were all there on Monday.  I did check-out the website & it does look like someone cheaped-out on it.  http://www.thenccpa.com  I spoke with Sandra Muldoon, co-founder of the Second Amendment Women's Shooting Club that's based at Woodland Park Range today and she confirmed both she and Anthony Colandro will be speaking at this event.  Which means we have to be there too.  Our President (Matt Andras) is scheduled to participate in a conference call with the event organizer on Monday night at 8pm.  As soon as I know more I'll be sure to pass it along.  Of course once we commit to being there, I'll advertise same all over Facebook.  It (the color digital flyer) is already being shared on some gun group Facebook pages, including Mark Cheeseman's "Syndicate" page.  As to who got the permit, whether or not Port-o-Johns were OK'd or even ordered, whether a sound system was rented, and who's paying for all of this is yet to be determined.  That's all I know right now...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

@Zeke  The April 14th Rally is legit.  The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans is hosting the Rally.  Someone (I'm not quite sure WHO) handed me a flyer for this Rally when we were all there on Monday.  I did check-out the website & it does look like someone cheaped-out on it.  http://www.thenccpa.com  I spoke with Sandra Muldoon, co-founder of the Second Amendment Women's Shooting Club that's based at Woodland Park Range today and she confirmed both she and Anthony Colandro will be speaking at this event.  Which means we have to be there too.  Our President (Matt Andras) is scheduled to participate in a conference call with the event organizer on Monday night at 8pm.  As soon as I know more I'll be sure to pass it along.  Of course once we commit to being there, I'll advertise same all over Facebook.  It (the color digital flyer) is already being shared on some gun group Facebook pages, including Mark Cheeseman's "Syndicate" page.  As to who got the permit, whether or not Port-o-Johns were OK'd or even ordered, whether a sound system was rented, and who's paying for all of this is yet to be determined.  That's all I know right now...

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 6:07 PM, Smokin .50 said:

Any word?  Did this conference happen, and any other updates I may have missed?

18 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Any word?  Did this conference happen, and any other updates I may have missed?

They are working on it.  Our NJ groups need to know who they are getting behind before they can commit to backing them.

I did a little gogglefu this past weekend.  The organizer is a.3%er from West Virginia.  The group "The National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans" seems legit.

The organizer, David Clayton, isn't hard to find on Facebook.  He had several videos posted which I did not have time to review yet but will listen to a.few.this weekend. 

As long as everything continues to checks.out I probably will attend.

Krdshrk, I'll let you know about carpooling after this weekend

On 3/30/2018 at 6:07 PM, Smokin .50 said:

@Smokin .50, any updates after the conference call?

• Like 1

Last night's conference call had 3 people on it (CNJFO President Matt Andras & 2 Tea Party guys from Monmouth Co. Tea Party) w/o the involvement of the guys running it.  Last week's conference call didn't happen.  There might be a REAL one tonight or tomorrow night?  In short, I'm starting to have HUGE doubts about the organizers, their logistic capabilities, funding, etc.  We've heard the permit was extended to 3 hours and only 14 speakers are scheduled.  I spoke to Colandro last Thursday night while I was attending Tony Simon's Diversity Shoot.  Anthony wasn't asked to speak YET!  Cheeseman & I were on the phone today.  Mark was just told to show-up, not how long he'll be on stage or anything else.  There's rumors of no sound system & maybe someone will have a bullhorn!  The assembly permit requires port-o-johns if more than 200 people show-up, and to my knowledge, NO port-o-johns have been ordered...  The list goes on & on.  To me, this looks like a half-assed attempt at best.  At worst it's a Klusterf&*k.  NO ONE has told me I'm speaking yet.  No calls, emails or nuthin', but Matt confirmed a CNJFO speaker has a slot. 

THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN AN EVENT!

If someone here has a friend that's got a friend that KNOWS sumthin', PLEASE have someone call me!

I wish I had better news folks!

Rosey

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

@Smokin .50 jus because it’s perhaps not perfect... don’t sway people from attending.  Think about the the lead and iron heft your words have here.... truly.

we can defeat ourselves. Maybe talk to a mod or sumtin 

^^^Truly great advice from a true Patriot.  Up to tonight I've kept completely quiet about the details & lack thereof in hope that things would all work themselves out, in hope that all of my insecurities would vanish.  I still have that HOPE!  I also have a huge responsibility to be truthful when backed into a corner.  Several members here want answers, and Lord knows I'm trying to provide them.  I want this thing to be as successful as it can be!  I just don't wanna be blamed IF things go wrong & folks here (and on Facebook btw) blame any lackluster "shine" on CNJFO or myself.  There was supposed to be a conference call tonight.  I haven't heard from Matt Andras yet & I'm hittin' the sack in less than an hour.  Several members & Mods here are CNJFO members as well, and most of them know what's going-on because they can read our internal comms page, so it's not a surprise.

I intend upon going to this Rally!  And everyone here should as well!  Just don't expect what you saw on March 26th as far as logistics & such.  Hoping the kinks get worked-out!  Thanks again for all you do!

Rosey

• Like 4