Scorpio64

National 2A Rally 4-14-18

2 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Neysa responded:

We do have permits an 15 speakers.

Seamus is lead im his co

Also the rally is at the state capitol war memorial from 2 to 5 we have the speakers an toward the end we're marchin to the capitol which is optional but I'd love to get a yuge group pican if you have a group sign id also like to do individual groups for a photo album after the rally showing all the groups united

Seamus is still leading?  I thought he posted a big "F it I quit" post...

0701d26a24471f5b1e43e57816972a73.png

https://gyazo.com/0701d26a24471f5b1e43e57816972a73

I'm still going to go unless something comes up last minute.  Anyone looking to carpool from Bridgewater?

I will be wearing my CNJFO "2A Supporter" Shirt as well...

On 4/12/2018 at 9:53 AM, Krdshrk said:

Seamus is still leading?  I thought he posted a big "F it I quit" post...

0701d26a24471f5b1e43e57816972a73.png

https://gyazo.com/0701d26a24471f5b1e43e57816972a73

I'm still going to go unless something comes up last minute.  Anyone looking to carpool from Bridgewater?

I will be wearing my CNJFO "2A Supporter" Shirt as well...

To Nick & Everyone,

Due to the fact that Anthony Colandro was invited to speak, then asked to emcee and then told he wasn't speaking at all, and due to the fact that Sandra Muldoon of the Second Amendment Women Shooting Club-SAW has some serious doubts about this Rally, we at CNJFO have some unanswered questions about the organization of this Rally on Saturday and what the organizers' intentions are.  Furthermore, I was never actually asked to speak or communicated with by the above named organizers of this Rally, so after another failed attempt at a conference call initiated by said organizers, (we also attempted yet another unanswered communication to Seamus and Ms. Eng this morning), CNJFO held an emergency meeting of our Executive Committee.  At the conclusion of said meeting I was reassigned by our Executive Committee to attend another venue where I'll be able to do the most good.

CNJFO Shows & Community Outreach Committee member Alex Gubenko will take the lead and together with new committee member Nick Wong will be there representing the Coalition, and will be able to hand-out brochures and answer questions about the Coalition, its' mission, and how to volunteer.

Additionally, we have our Shows & Community Outreach Committee Chair, Will Korman, together with member & staff writer Nick Chiarchiaro, assigned to cover Brian Aitken's Pardoning Party & Shoot at RTSP Range on Saturday.  So the Coalition has three Second Amendment events, happening simultaneously in three separate venues, each covered with highly competent volunteers!  I could not be more proud of all of us.

I eagerly hope that the enormous wrinkles facing this Rally are worked-out and that the Rally is as successful as we all wish it to be!  Please thank our volunteers when you see them, for without them, the Coalition would merely be a Facebook page & a PO box!

Have a GREAT Rally!

Rosey

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

To Nick & Everyone,

Due to the fact that Anthony Colandro was invited to speak, then asked to emcee and then told he wasn't speaking at all, and do to the fact that Sandra Muldoon of the Second Amendment Women Shooting Club-SAW was told she was speaking "thru the grapevine" but never actually was invited OR spoke to the organizers, we at CNJFO have serious questions about the organization of this Rally on Saturday and what the organizers' intentions are.  Furthermore, I was never actually asked to speak or communicated with by the above named organizers of this Rally, so after another failed attempt at a conference call initiated by said organizers, (we also attempted yet another unanswered communication to Seamus and Ms. Eng this morning), CNJFO held an emergency meeting of our Executive Committee.  At the conclusion of said meeting I was reassigned by our Executive Committee to attend another venue where I'll be able to do the most good.

CNJFO Shows & Community Outreach Committee member Alex Gubenko will take the lead and together with new committee member Nick Wong will be there representing the Coalition, and will be able to hand-out brochures and answer questions about the Coalition, its' mission, and how to volunteer.

Additionally, we have our Shows & Community Outreach Committee Chair, Will Korman, together with member & staff writer Nick Chiarchiaro, assigned to cover Brian Aitken's Pardoning Party & Shoot at RTSP Range on Saturday.  So the Coalition has three Second Amendment events, happening simultaneously in three separate venues, each covered with highly competent volunteers!  I could not be more proud of all of us.

I eagerly hope that the enormous wrinkles facing this Rally are worked-out and that the Rally is as successful as we all wish it to be!  Please thank our volunteers when you see them, for without them, the Coalition would merely be a Facebook page & a PO box!

Have a GREAT Rally!

Rosey

That's reassuring!  

SD

6 hours ago, W2MC said:

What you miss is that those on the 'anti' side don't just 'show-up with a simple tweet'...many/most of the participants are *PAID* to show up!  Grassroots? They are the ultimate in astroturf!

I didn't miss it, that's what I said.

@Smokin .50, thank you for the factual update.

Rosey, this isn't directed at you, you have enough on your plate! Does anyone know who those "15 speakers" might be? I'm getting no where trying to find out from any of the original organizers.

My very personal opinion: Besides the general "pro-2A" purpose of the rally, I want to know who is speaking before I support a rally organized by out-of-state people who I don't know and who don't seem to be very forthcoming with the NJ groups that I know and support. I'm very pro-2A, but that doesn't mean that I agree with the tactics of every group in the country who claims the pro-2A mantle.

As I said before, everyone has to make his/her own decision. Thankfully, we're not the sheeple.

Just sayin...

1 hour ago, 67gtonut said:

Having trouble making a decision....

Trenton..... nearly 2 hour drive....

RTSP and Brian Aiken event.... 15min

It's going to be a beautiful weather on Sat..  A perfect temperate spring day for a long drive in a hot rod.  Just say'n.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gunsrlegal said:

@Smokin .50, thank you for the factual update.

Rosey, this isn't directed at you, you have enough on your plate! Does anyone know who those "15 speakers" might be? I'm getting no where trying to find out from any of the original organizers.

My very personal opinion: Besides the general "pro-2A" purpose of the rally, I want to know who is speaking before I support a rally organized by out-of-state people who I don't know and who don't seem to be very forthcoming with the NJ groups that I know and support. I'm very pro-2A, but that doesn't mean that I agree with the tactics of every group in the country who claims the pro-2A mantle.

As I said before, everyone has to make his/her own decision. Thankfully, we're not the sheeple.

Just sayin...

Ms. Eng posted on Mark Cheeseman's "Syndicate" page (I think) that she would release said names of speakers by last night.  Just went to the NCCPA-NJ page & crickets.  IF you can find-out, please let me know so I can reach-out to them to explain to the 15 why I'm not there.  I really want this Rally to happen, and I've been on the computer & phone all day to try to do just that!

• Like 1

Just now, Smokin .50 said:

Ms. Eng posted on Mark Cheeseman's "Syndicate" page (I think) that she would release said names of speakers by last night.  Just went to the NCCPA-NJ page & crickets.  IF you can find-out, please let me know so I can reach-out to them to explain to the 15 why I'm not there.  I really want this Rally to happen, and I've been on the computer & phone all day to try to do just that!

I'll let you know if I get anywhere, Rosey.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Frankly, I don't care if there are speakers.  Just hoping thousands come make it out to be seen.  So the other side knows that gun owners aren't all a bunch of deranged psychopaths but their neighbors, co-workers, parents they see at little league and soccer games, etc.  

This, right here. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Pre-rally lunch meetup happening or not?

I think it should. But I don’t think I’ll be there in time for that. 

On 4/12/2018 at 11:15 AM, Silence Dogood said:

How about if we meet at the Subway at 101 South Warren at 12:30?  It's very close to the War Memorial and State House.

l.jpg

@planenut