Zeke

Roll call for 4/14

Right in the neighborhood.  Why don't we say 12:30 for whomever can come?  Rally is 2:00 - 6:00:

Disadvantage:  not much seating

City Deli
Deli

Address: 9 N Willow St, Trenton, NJ 08608
Phone: (609) 695-1119

This place is a little farther, but looks better:

Sunrise Luncheonette
Breakfast Restaurant

Address: 26 S Warren St, Trenton, NJ 08608
Hours: 
Open ⋅ Closes 4:30PM
Phone: (609) 278-8994

Popular times
Tuesdays

• Like 1

Gentlemen and ladies   Sorry   I will not be attending.  If i could i would.  Its back to work time for me.  Were doing a 7a to 7p day on sat.  Gotta plant and mulch 1700 pansy pots that day at a corporate spot about 4 miles north of the rally.  If anyone wants to help volunteer with the work so i can get done by 2:00. Feel free to pm me:wacko:

13 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Gentlemen and ladies   Sorry   I will not be attending.  If i could i would.  Its back to work time for me.  Were doing a 7a to 7p day on sat.  Gotta plant and mulch 1700 pansy pots that day at a corporate spot about 4 miles north of the rally.  If anyone wants to help volunteer with the work so i can get done by 2:00. Feel free to pm me:wacko:

Pansy 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 10:19 AM, Silence Dogood said:
Right in the neighborhood.  Why don't we say 12:30 for whomever can come?  Rally is 2:00 - 6:00:

Disadvantage:  not much seating

City Deli
Deli

Address: 9 N Willow St, Trenton, NJ 08608

This place is a little farther, but looks better:

Sunrise Luncheonette
Breakfast Restaurant

Address: 26 S Warren St, Trenton, NJ 08608
Hours: 
Open ⋅ Closes 4:30PM

Popular times
Tuesdays

You pick one. Tell me by when you plan to disembark. I’ll be there. With a button.:B:):

im bumping my itinerary. Don’t worry bout @Ray Ray.. he will find us.. he will always find us.

11 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

This event is not being planned by the ANJRPC so, no.

I’m not sure why are groups didn’t take the ball and run with it... not like it’s a bbq @Smokin .50( little rub in jest).

unless someone here tells me this absolutely nothing the Njgf members should be involved with. I’m in.

i grow extremely tired of the “ everyone is an expert mentality “ it’s time to focus on goals. Idc if some 14yr old all hoped up on funions and Mt dew in his moms basement came up with idea. We have the ability... let’s utilize it and actually effect change. No trophy, sorry.

17 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I’m not sure why are groups didn’t take the ball and run with it... not like it’s a bbq @Smokin .50( little rub in jest).

unless someone here tells me this absolutely nothing the Njgf members should be involved with. I’m in.

ANJRPC was not asked to assist, and the organization was minimal at best.  There was nobody reaching out to the majority of the gun groups here - just some fliers handed out and then what?  Rosey's write up basically sums up how the planning went and even though I do not feel comfortable with the level of the organization, I will still attend.  However if some crazy/unwanted stuff starts happening, I'm out at the first sign of it.  

3 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

ANJRPC was not asked to assist, and the organization was minimal at best.  There was nobody reaching out to the majority of the gun groups here - just some fliers handed out and then what?  Rosey's write up basically sums up how the planning went and even though I do not feel comfortable with the level of the organization, I will still attend.  However if some crazy/unwanted stuff starts happening, I'm out at the first sign of it.  

When has not being asked become a pejorative? Jeebus. We only have ourselves to help, and blame.

2 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

Per the other thread - I'll be HERE at 12:30

How about if we meet at the Subway at 101 South Warren at 12:30?  It's very close to the War Memorial and State House.

l.jpg

If the hummingbird place is open to the right of it, it's got really good food.

I'm a bit on the fence now - I'm REALLY not feeling well this AM but will try to rest and make it out there.

19 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

I'm here now, at the Subway.

LOTS of 2A people walking around already.

Nobody from NJGF :(

SD

•  

At the War memorial 

Black NJGF T-shirt

Yes, they exist