Zeke

Roll call for 4/14

1 hour ago, Paulie Buffo said:

To our local PA brethren - you are welcome to join us being its closer. It will be here soon so spread the word.

Hey... wait....wait.....  If someone from Philly is coming, can they bring me a real honest to goodness cheese steak sammich with American cheese and extra stewed onions?  Oh, and a soft pretzel too.

Bring your wife, bring your kids, bring your dog, make this a whole family event. Your children are as much as experts on this as the parkland young adults are.

The other side has done everything they can to denormalize us. This  'the NRA is a terrorist organization' movement is their latest push in toxicity any body or anything associated with them

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the NRA?

Enough of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persona non grata said:

There's a good chance I'll be out of state that weekend. If I'm in NJ though, I'll most likely be there. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer than Monday's rally...and sunny. Sunny would be nice. :lol:

The beautiful thing about this particular rally is that it's nationwide.  You can show your support no matter what state you are in. 

• Like 2

Can’t make this one unfortunately, updating my archery coach certification on the 13th and 14th. Scheduled the course in December long before this rally came up. Sorry I can’t be there this time but give ‘em hell guys...

-Jim

Here’s the Facebook page for the rally! 

https://www.facebook.com/2A-Capitol-Rally-1414981381948986/

https://www.facebook.com/TheNCCPA/

They are trying to organize in every state. With gun owners being the individualists they are, that’s like herding chipmunks with a pool cue. 

I hope they are able to pull it off.

-Jim

bring your dog

Question, anyone know if there are any issues with this at the location? Distance from location to how much parking (want to make sure I can get a spot)? Any counter marches known about?

No issue going (far enough ahead that I can take off), but rather bring Emma if I can.
  • Like 1

@ScrewballDunno bout this location, but someone had a dog with em last Monday. Can't imagine it would be an issue. Not like you are going inside with a dog. Hell, might get more attention from people passing by if your dog has a sign.

I am planning on attending, barring unforseen circumstances preventing me from going.

• Like 1

Confirming I'll definitely be there.  Good place to park is at Lafayette Parking Garage (attached to the former Lafayette Hotel) just south of W. Lafayette and S. Warren St.  Also Clossons Alley Garage on W. Front Street near the Barracks.

Anyone interested in meeting for lunch first?

4 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Anyone interested in meeting for lunch first?

I like that idea. I'd like to put names and faces to names. Would enjoy meeting and talking to more members from here, where I can actually hear (gun ranges/shotgun shoots do tend to make for difficult conversations if wearing foam plugs like I usually do).

I will say sorry in advance for the likely case of forgetting names. I am absolutely horrible with names. It isn't just you, it is just about every person I've met, ever, I think. So, sorry in advance, please forgive me. Feel free to call me Malice if it makes things at all easier, people have for more than half my life.

Any suggestions on a place thats not too far outta the way?