jm1827

WTB AR 15 Lower

15 posts in this topic

Looking to purchase 1 or possibly 2 lower receivers.  

My limiting factor is my schedule and I might finally have a couple of hours free this Saturday late morning to early afternoon to stop by and fill out the paperwork to pick one up.

I will be around Kenilworth and Central Jersey.

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Buckshot195 said:

Legend Firearms had a bunch last time I was there

Thanks, are they in Monroe?  If so that is right in my backyard!

Looking to purchase 1 or possibly 2 lower receivers.  
My limiting factor is my schedule and I might finally have a couple of hours free this Saturday late morning to early afternoon to stop by and fill out the paperwork to pick one up.
I will be around Kenilworth and Central Jersey.
Thanks!

I have an anderson lower built with psa upgraded parts with polished internals and polished trigger. The only thing i havent completed is the stock. I have a pinned stock that i can include. Let me know if interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• I apologize if my posts were taken the wrong way. But yours were also much more adversarial than they needed to be.  I suggest we drop it since further posts like that on either side don’t help anything.    As for Reloaderz. I hope they do well. NJ needs more ranges, of any and all types. Anything to expand the positive visibility and push back against the perceived stigma firearms have in this state. 
    •  that writer should be that writer should be embarrassed, you don't pick 3 handguns with a life of less than three years and claim that they are part of the best ever. I'm absolutely going to agree with the Glock just in terms of shears numbers in use reliability and other variables but the Sig the Smith & Wesson and the Heckler LOL  did you read the did you read the article? They gave the reasoning why and hard to argue against it actually.
    • Wow, vaguley remember it... was it when the gun first came out? Generally though, I think the Neos, as cool as it is, was too "atypical" in a crowded marketplace dominated by the Buckmark, Ruger and to lower extent the S&W Victory/22a models. Once you go into higher end, like SW 41 and dedicated 22lr competition guns, no contest there. 

• Oh Rosey!! You're my fav!
      I had to clarify because my phone was blowing up with notifications because I missed one word: "field" before strip.
      The banter won't scare me off, I'm a little more thick skinned than that! In response to spending more quality time together, I'll only agree if it means busting clays!

And a happiest of thanksgivings to your beautiful wife and family and of course that fluffy kitten of yours!

Love,
      Rhi

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 5 best?  In terms of what? If it was significance to gun industry, yes, would agree. But best from shooting and commercial success?  I would have an issue with the HK VP70 and P38. It is tough to argue the significance of the Luger, BHP, Beretta 92 or the Glock 17. I would probably add the HK P7 PSP to that list and would easily prefer it over the VP70.