revenger

election primary's may 11th last day to change affiliation

May 11th is the last day to change party affiliation or to register  since it is basically worthless voting for a republicans in this state everyone should change to unaffiliated so as to possibly vote against an incumbent.   just have to declare at the voting booth.   I do it every year than switch back to unaffiliated. 

It seems Menendez who represents the Cuban communities throughout  NJ has a republican challenger Bob  Hugen ,,, not sure of his views on our issues but it should be looked into,   I cant seem to find a contact number but cant be any worse than menendez.

any Dems who might want some representation in DC might want to consider unaffiliated and try to rid NJ of menendez.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revenger said:

May 11th is the last day to change party affiliation or to register  since it is basically worthless voting for a republicans in this state everyone should change to unaffiliated so as to possibly vote against an incumbent.   just have to declare at the voting booth.   I do it every year than switch back to unaffiliated. 

It seems Menendez who represents the Cuban communities throughout  NJ has a republican challenger Bob  Hugen ,,, not sure of his views on our issues but it should be looked into,   I cant seem to find a contact number but cant be any worse than menendez.

any Dems who might want some representation in DC might want to consider unaffiliated and try to rid NJ of menendez.  

Done last year!