Seriously! I hope this gets viewed far and wide. That quick but profound presentation starting at 4:39 just NAILS it. And that's exactly the kid of feisty attitude that's imperative to fight this well-funded PR machine that operates on a mix of half-truths and outright lies - you have to wack it with a 2x4 - call out it's mistruths and just say "NO, not without a fight". 

1 minute ago, bhunted said:

We need both of those guys up here.... 

No, that's what we need to become! There's no magic to this. Get pissed, show up, say how you feel. Can you imagine if even 100-200,000 NJ gun owners were activated to that level? The first challenge is snapping NJ gun owners out of their beaten down & broken negative attitudes. The rest would soon take care of itself!  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Old School said:

It is my perception and opinion that a white man could not get away with raising his voice and speaking that forcefully.

Speaking that way seems to be "Black Privilege".

Though I agree with him 100%

Although I find it sad (and rather confounding) how white men have been so unfairly demonized in recent years... the fact is that you're right... the speech was more impactful coming from a black man due to our current PC environment. But... ALL THE MORE REASON why minorities and women need to be well-represented in the pro-2A movement! It just makes it that much harder for the "other side" (who are very PC after all) to speak out against a minority person or a woman - telling them that they don't have a right to self-defense. It's the optics, like it or not. We might as well be using that to our advantage.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

No, that's what we need to become! There's no magic to this. Get pissed, show up, say how you feel. Can you imagine if even 100-200,000 NJ gun owners were activated to that level? The first challenge is snapping NJ gun owners out of their beaten down & broken negative attitudes. The rest would soon take care of itself!  

Actually, yes, we do. We need more that have balls putting it neatly as role models for us. BUT....

The majority here all want the same things. In different ways of course, but we are no where the majority of this state. We are just a bunch of people on a forum that comes no where close to a majority. We do eat our own quite often and so do the organizations that cannot get along with anyone. Looking at the gun owners in this state, you'd think we'd have million gun marching. But it will never happen. I cannot march or stand for long periods of time, but I do send money. More than I've ever done before. When will donors see their charities work before we go broke or die? (Incidentally, the VA gets their mentality that way. Wait till they die so we don't have to deal with them)... Sound familiar?

The biggest problem is, the libtards put libturds in their ears when we speak and totally ignore us. They laugh at us while giving us the middle finger.

You cannot vote them out without a majority. It doesn't work. Dems are sitting tight. The Republicans barely come out and campaign. Can't win jack like this. We can only donate money to the best lawyers that are not afraid to get their hands dirty and hopefully before we all die off. How about we dig in these tards closets? As crooked as they are, we should find dirt somewhere. But then again, look at pumpkin head.

We have the NRA with a huge war chest and they will not use it state by state. They have the balls to call us, especially lately, asking for more and more donations. WTF, really? If they'd ONCE, CONCENTRATE and straighten out just one state like NJ, NY or CA, IMHO, it would be a win for the whole country. It will wake up the sleepers and give us a stronger fight. (Fudds do need to apply)....

1 hour ago, Indianajonze said:

Yeah yeah feels great. Meanwhile, I get an email from anjrpc telling me sheep are turning in their mags already, before any laws are even passed.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

That email never said that. It said not to yet. Geezus.

• Like 1

That email never said that. It said not to yet. Geezus.
No, huh? It didn't? It's the first freaking line

From the email:
April 4 - ANJRPC has received reports of gun owners abandoning their (currently still legal) 15-round magazines at gun stores and other venues, under the mistaken belief that their property has been banned under A2761 - legislation that would prohibit magazines that hold over 10 rounds of ammunition.

• Like 1

No, huh? It didn't? It's the first freaking line

From the email:

April 4 - ANJRPC has received reports of gun owners abandoning their (currently still legal) 15-round magazines at gun stores and other venues, under the mistaken belief that their property has been banned under A2761 - legislation that would prohibit magazines that hold over 10 rounds of ammunition.

My apologies. But I hope he is wrong. I don’t believe it. Maybe people are inquiring. My tunnel vision saw the last line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyway, my point was it's great to hear from people in other states fighting the fight. I travel to Maine and Vermont and Texas and it's a completely different world from nj regarding guns. There its a way of life and there's no way anyone will ever impede them. ever. New jersey? Not so much. ppl turning in mags no reason just because the man says so, only he didn't even say so yet. So sad. We need that majority the guy speaks of to immigrate to nj

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Although I find it sad (and rather confounding) how white men have been so unfairly demonized in recent years... the fact is that you're right... the speech was more impactful coming from a black man due to our current PC environment. But... ALL THE MORE REASON why minorities and women need to be well-represented in the pro-2A movement! It just makes it that much harder for the "other side" (who are very PC after all) to speak out against a minority person or a woman - telling them that they don't have a right to self-defense. It's the optics, like it or not. We might as well be using that to our advantage.

It's why I'm going to Tony Simon's Diversity Shoot tonight!  Women & Minorities are swinging our way & I'm doing everything I can possibly do to facilitate just THAT!

• Like 1

I just opened the Fox News app on my iPad and this story is among those linked  at the top just under the story of the Student Walkout in favor of 2A. The link takes you to a Fox & Friends segment that aired this morning. They also mention they are trying to get Mr Robinson on tomorrow’s show.

What that guy did was brilliant.  His words were plain but passionate, his message short, but clear and complete, but best of all, he was not on defense, he was on offense.

The only way we will make any headway in NJ is to put the liberal blood suckers on their heels.  We are so busy trying to defend rights and comply that there's little energy left to go on the offense.

We need to make the democrats look bad and defend themselves.  We need to ask them why the law abiding are punished hard while the law breakers get deals and gun charges dismissed.  We need to know why 40 years of democrats running things in Newark and Camden have only made those places less safe and virtually unlivable.  Everything they touch turns to shit,

We also need to make them admit that their true agenda is to repeal the 2A so that only THEY have the power.

• Like 2

I like that guy. 

Unfortunately, when I ask people some form of the following, it seems to not compute:

If the government is broken when it fails to serve minority segments of the population, what is it when it fails to serve the majority of citizens? 

• Like 2