Lambo2936

Optic for Tavor X95

41 posts in this topic

I need to actually shoot mine. That’s why I put the scope on it so I’ll get some use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never shot a Tavor..how's the eye relief working out with the Leupy?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can see where the scope is mounted. Pretty comfortable

I need a smaller vertical grip but I had bought like a dozen on those Daniel defense ones

I put an AFG on mine. Im so not used to the platform though, i have to do some experimenting to see what works best. The EO just isnt doin it for me, but i have no idea what to get in its place... lmao. Think i may go with an aimpoint.. but i like having a bit of magnification like on my ARs with Acogs.

I second @High Exposure on the Steiner P4Xi suggestion. It's been going on sale here and there for low $400 recently and is excellent all around. I find I'm just as fast using the red dot reticle for CQB as I am with my Eotechs and the glass is clearer than anything else in its price point. My one suggestion specifically for a Tavor would be potentially getting a 1.93" height scope mount because of the low sight line/bore line. 

^Agree. The Tavor is Ugly, but in a cool way.. Lol

On 4/19/2018 at 5:22 PM, bhunted said:

Like this?emoji16.png
I got all kinds of setups.
25a331b7e71350ca3237b4694b99d40c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Have an FDE one just like you, Bhunt. I have the EO with Mag on it right now, thought about an ACOG but i think it'd sit too high. Maybe i'll just sell the damn thing...... TBH I've been purging big time lately selling off all sorts of stuff.
Can sell the Tavor, put 1k in my pocket, and 1500 or so into another build (AR10?).