Sign in to follow this  
sunriseantiques

Firearms Auction April 13th 2018 Chesterfield NJ

We will be selling 19 firearms as part of our regular auction on April 13th.  All guns will be sold live and online starting at 9 AM.  The preview is on April 12th from 3-7 PM and April 13th starting at 7 AM.

The address is 79 Old York Rd Chesterfield, NJ 08515.  http://sunrise-antiques.com or 888-639-4443.

You can download our app for FREE from your app store of choice (Apple and/or Google Play)

1.  Apple App Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sunrise-antiques/id1069096666?mt=8
  2. Android App Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bidwrangler.sunrise_antiques

or bid online at http://sunrise-antiques.bidwrangler.com

The computer based bidding now features simulcast.

Lot:1 | Make:Air Pistol| Model: |Serial #: | Type:pistol| Caliber:.177
Lot:2 | Make:Iver Johnson| Model:n/a |Serial #:28472 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.32
Lot:3 | Make:Victor| Model:32 S&W |Serial #:61753 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.32
Lot:4 | Make:Bersa| Model:223 |Serial #:80096 | Type:pistol| Caliber:.22
Lot:5 | Make:H&R| Model:922 |Serial #:R2051 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.22
Lot:6 | Make:Stoeger Arms| Model:Luger |Serial #:20637 | Type:pistol| Caliber:.22
Lot:7 | Make:Colt| Model:Official Police 38 |Serial #:599210 | Type:revolver| Caliber:.38
Lot:8 | Make:Air Rifle| Model: |Serial #: | Type:rifle| Caliber:.177
Lot:9 | Make:Ithaca| Model:M-49 |Serial #:nsn | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22
Lot:10 | Make:Remington| Model:522 |Serial #:CL3 OJP | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22
Lot:11 | Make:Antique Shotgun| Model: |Serial #: | Type:| Caliber:
Lot:12 | Make:Japanese Arisaka| Model:38 |Serial #:59118 | Type:rifle| Caliber:6.5mm
Lot:13 | Make:Italian| Model:Carcano |Serial #:AS4576 | Type:rifle| Caliber:6.5mm
Lot:14 | Make:J Stevens &CO| Model:25RF |Serial #:23355 | Type:rifle| Caliber:.25
Lot:15 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:46692 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12
Lot:16 | Make:Winchester| Model:M59 |Serial #:14835 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12
Lot:17 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:nsn | Type:rifle| Caliber:.22
Lot:18 | Make:Remington| Model:700 |Serial #:6729638 | Type:rifle| Caliber:.270
Lot:19 | Make:Browning| Model:n/a |Serial #:93288 | Type:shotgun| Caliber:.12

GUN_3.jpg

GUN_2.jpg

GUN_1.jpg

GUN_4.jpg

GUN_7.jpg

GUN_8.jpg

GUN_9.jpg

GUN_10.jpg

GUN_11.jpg

GUN_12.jpg

GUN_13.jpg

GUN_14.jpg

GUN_15.jpg

GUN_16.jpg

GUN_17.jpg

GUN_18.jpg

GUN_19.jpg

GUN_20.jpg

GUN_21.jpg

GUN_22.jpg

GUN_23.jpg

GUN_24.jpg

GUN_25.jpg

GUN_26.jpg

GUN_27.jpg

GUN_28.jpg

GUN_29.jpg

GUN_30.jpg

GUN_31.jpg

GUN_32.jpg

GUN_33.jpg

GUN_34.jpg

GUN_35.jpg

GUN_36.jpg

GUN_37.jpg

GUN_38.jpg

GUN_39.jpg

GUN_40.jpg

guns_april 13th 2018.pdf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Travis
      For sale is an Original Colt 601 Slick side upper. It has the original rear sight, ejection door, feed ramp and barrel nut. This upper has the larger diameter take down pin in the front so I will include the bushing to make it work on current lower receivers. Also included is a Nodak Spud Repro small triangle charging handle, it was $50 new but no longer available. Cost of upper includes shipping. These uppers on Gun Broker are $550 and do not include the charging handle. $400 OBO!
      Ejection port cover is from a colt 607

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      Well folks, I'm back with another deal. I've seen what's been going on with 5.56 and .223 pricing, and I hate it as much as you do. I went to a gun show yesterday and people were selling Winchester Service Grade 5.56 for $0.65 per round for a 1000-round case. That's ludicrous, and AmmoSeek doesn't give much better prospects, so I'm here to give a few lucky people a deal. As of 10/23/2023, I will have in my possession 1500 rounds of Winchester White Box 5.56 in 150-round Range Packs. I don't need all of them, so I would like to give y'all some of them. The best deal for any 5.56 on AmmoSeek right now with free shipping is $0.51 per round for some Igman stuff. 
      I'm offering these packs at $73.50 per box, or $0.49 per round. That includes tax! This is the best price that I've found anywhere on the internet for LC 5.56. If you buy more, I might be able to work with you on the price a bit more. Again, I have 8 boxes right now, and will have a total of 10 boxes on Monday, so it's first come first serve. PM me to tell me how much you want, in multiples of 150. If you want all of it, first to post "I'll Take It" wins. 
      Ammo is currently in Philadelphia PA, but I can go anywhere on the PATCO, Atlantic City, SEPTA, or Northeast Corridor rail lines. I've delivered to Trenton and Pennsauken before, as well as all over SE PA. I also have a base in Essex County, if you live out there I can get there relatively easily too. I'm keeping the little Winchester stickers, sorry!

• By CNJ
      Hello,
      I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Glock G19 GEN5 that will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Browning 22 1911 Black Label with fiber optic sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 390 rounds down range.
      It comes with 2 10 round clips magazines - I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $400 plus FFL transfer fees.
      If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale
      Thank you! 

• By sunriseantiques
      Selling 220 firearms both live and online. In addition selling many rounds of ammo, swords, bayonets and reloading gear.
      This is an outstanding auction with handguns (many new in box) long guns, shot guns and a nice collection of antique and civil war firearms...
      Auction starts live and webcast on April 9th - 79 Old York Rd. Chesterfield, NJ 08515
      There will be a live preview at 79 Old York Rd. Chesterfield, NJ on Thursday April 8th from 3-7 PM.   Preview on auction day starts at 9 AM.  
      Checkout will be day of sale.  We will conduct NICS checks on April 10th and April 11th.  Please note there are currently very long wait times for NICS checks to come back.
      We will allow up to 35 live bidders in the hall on auction day.  Please contact us at 888-639-4443 or [email protected] to reserve your spot.
      Live, simulcast online will be available via Hibid and Proxibid.
      We accept cash, checks and all credit cards.  6.625% tax if not exempt and 20% buyer's premium. 

• By sunriseantiques
      Selling 220 firearms both live and online. In addition selling many rounds of ammo, swords, bayonets and reloading gear.
      This is an outstanding auction with handguns (many new in box) long guns, shot guns and a nice collection of antique and civil war firearms...
      Auction starts live and webcast on April 9th - 79 Old York Rd. Chesterfield, NJ 08515
      There will be a live preview at 79 Old York Rd. Chesterfield, NJ on Thursday April 8th from 3-7 PM.   Preview on auction day starts at 9 AM.  
      Checkout will be day of sale.  We will conduct NICS checks on April 10th and April 11th.  Please note there are currently very long wait times for NICS checks to come back.
      We will allow up to 35 live bidders in the hall on auction day.  Please contact us at 888-639-4443 or [email protected] to reserve your spot.
      Live, simulcast online will be available via Hibid and Proxibid.
      We accept cash, checks and all credit cards.  6.625% tax if not exempt and 20% buyer's premium.