Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

This guy is not so Bright

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2018/04/gun_traffickers_weapons_found_at_trenton_crime_sce.html

jersey resident lying on federal forms to obtain handguns and then defacing them and selling them... I’m curious how the feds are able to “ raise” the serial #’s. Full CSI. 

Bright, 29, whose full name is Clifford Riheem Elisah Bright, was indicted last week on 26 federal crimes for allegedly trafficking the guns across state lines, from Pennsylvania to New Jersey.

Authorities allege he lied on the federal forms buyers must fill out as part of a handgun purchase, and he fraudulently used a relative's Pennsylvania address, when it appears he was actually living in Trenton.

Mr. Clifford Riheem Elisah Bright might have gotten himself into jail, but he is still a lot brighter than the NJ state legislature.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Jersey resident lying on federal forms to obtain handguns and then defacing them and selling them...

Wait, are you saying that this guy lied on the 4473 (which is a felony) to obtain and sell illegal handguns?

Haven't the Liberals been screaming for "common sense gun laws", which would stop this. After all, just one more NEW law (on top of the 20,000 existing laws) would stop these criminals, right, according to the Liberals?

/sarc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Wait, are you saying that this guy lied on the 4473 (which is a felony) to obtain and sell illegal handguns?

Haven't the Liberals been screaming for "common sense gun laws", which would stop this. After all, just one more NEW law (on top of the 20,000 existing laws) would stop these criminals, right, according to the Liberals?

/sarc

Dunno, maybe he didn’t read the memo? It’s a school funding problem 

• Like 1

As for how to "raise" the serial number, serial numbers are stamped, and the crystalline structure of the metal is changed far deeper than the serial number you can see. Utilizing X-ray Florescence or Electron Backscatter Diffraction can reveal these changes. And yes, I sell that stuff :).   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grapeshot said:

As for how to "raise" the serial number, serial numbers are stamped, and the crystalline structure of the metal is changed far deeper than the serial number you can see. Utilizing X-ray Florescence or Electron Backscatter Diffraction can reveal these changes. And yes, I sell that stuff :).   

Sounds technical.

So it probably cost us taxpayers around a million dollars in investigations and salaries to catch this asshole.  Now that they caught him,  it is still costing us money to house him,  prosectute him,  and jail him.  Make him WORK to pay that back. Breaking rocks or cleaning toilets I dont give a shit how.  I will bet money that they give him a plea deal on the firearms charges and slap a fine on him for lying on the form.  He'll be out in less than a year.  Guaranteed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

So it probably cost us taxpayers around a million dollars in investigations and salaries to catch this asshole.  Now that they caught him,  it is still costing us money to house him,  prosectute him,  and jail him.  Make him WORK to pay that back. Breaking rocks or cleaning toilets I dont give a shit how.  I will bet money that they give him a plea deal on the firearms charges and slap a fine on him for lying on the form.  He'll be out in less than a year.  Guaranteed.

Actually the real gun problem is lack of prosecution. Idk if it’s race quotas, lazy prosecution or what.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Actually the real gun problem is lack of prosecution. Idk if it’s race quotas, lazy prosecution or what.

You are correct.  No deterrent at all.  Back when they had you strung up in a dungeon you would not commit the crime again.  Hanging at noon in the village square is the answer.  I'll even do it without wearing a black hood...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Yep, just enforce the EXISTING laws instead of passing NEW useless laws that criminals won't obey.

Sounds easy, doesn't it. Can someone please explain that to Gov. Asshole?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Yep, just enforce the EXISTING laws instead of passing NEW useless laws that criminals won't obey.

Sounds easy, doesn't it. Can someone please explain that to Gov. Asshole?

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2018/03/judge_cuts_gang_member_a_break_in_pizza_shop_slayi.html

out in 8 years for murder with a handgun cause the judge “ felt”

4 hours ago, Grapeshot said:

They can also use plain old acid, and have for quite some time. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2018 at 0:22 PM, Tunaman said:

So it probably cost us taxpayers around a million dollars in investigations and salaries to catch this asshole.  Now that they caught him,  it is still costing us money to house him,  prosectute him,  and jail him.  Make him WORK to pay that back. Breaking rocks or cleaning toilets I dont give a shit how. 

Spot on. When most of these guys go to jail, I bet their standard of living improves. Air conditioning, food, cable TV, lift weights all day. That's probably better than the streets of Trenton.

We need chain gangs back. These guys should be cleaning septic tanks 40 hours a week.

Rehabilitation my ass.

On 4/10/2018 at 0:57 PM, Zeke said:

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2018/03/judge_cuts_gang_member_a_break_in_pizza_shop_slayi.html

out in 8 years for murder with a handgun cause the judge “ felt”

A Tale of Two Dirtbags:

First we have Zeke's dirbag above, who executed a guy for being "disrespectful." 8 years.

Here's dirtbag number 2: http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2018/02/man_sentenced_to_7_years_in_punch_that_led_to_deat.html

Punches a guy a couple times, guy dies. 7 years in prison. 

Granted both are scum better locked away, but you're not likely trying to kill someone punching them, and you get near the same sentence as an execution? Get real.

• Like 1