Mrs. Peel

Girl Takes Graduation Pic with Gun... (Article)

Interesting article --- shows how freaked out people are about gun ownership these days. If you have time, click on the  links embedded in the article.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/04/10/girl-takes-graduation-photo-gun-hell-breaks-loose...but-shouldnt/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Interesting article --- shows how freaked out people are about gun ownership these days. If you have time, click on the  links embedded in the article.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/04/10/girl-takes-graduation-photo-gun-hell-breaks-loose...but-shouldnt/

Point of opinion correction. People “” are not freaked out. The media is “ freaked out”. Please keep that in mind. I read an article earlier about Kimmels viewership.. it’s pathetic. Less then .1% pop. Yet the msm props these things up like it’s on the dinner table conversation... it is not

• Like 1

obivously NRA Propaganda. Women don't like guns, only white males that don't vote democrat.

I was wearing a shirt with a 1911 on it the other day, and someone found it offensive :whatever:

Good for her.

If she's reasonably articulate and doesn't have a post-graduation job already lined up, the NRA should definitely get her out on the speaking circuit, at or near every venue that hands Hogg a microphone.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sota said:

you need to practice more then. :D

I don't own any guns that I cant get my pinkie on the grip. I only have the extended mags for my shield and all my other handguns are full size except for my J frame which has combat grips on it. I have no need for a gun that I can not grip well. 

I do need to practace more with handguns though. Once I get my reloading bench set up at the new house and can crank out some ammo. I'm down to my reserves in the ammo dept. 

None of this changes the fact that I would like to be the gun tucked in her waist band. 

• Like 2

OK, so I post a thought-provoking timely article. But then @Krdshrk super-sizes the pic of the sexy girl... throwing meat to the NJGF wolves... and making them happy.

I guess that's why he's the Best Mod Ever! I have much to learn. :(

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OK, so I post a thought-provoking timely article. But then Krdshrk super-sizes the pic of the sexy girl... throwing meat to the NJGF wolves... and making them happy.

I guess that's why he's the Best Mod Ever! I have much to learn. :(

And had YOU not posted it in the first place, I wouldn't have read about it OR seen the super-sized picture...

• Like 2

The demonization of firearms, is exactly like the battle against big tobacco.

Speaking of nics, the data needs to be analyzed....  how many are new out of the box owners as opposed to repeat.  That is where your separate the wheat from the chaffe.

37 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

I wonder what she’s getting more hate for: the handgun or the Trump shirt. 

Of course, I assume the Trump shirt.....
Ok, so to all of you handgun experts, what is the make and model of the handgun tucked into the waist of her white jeans?

AVB-AMG

19 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

Ok, so to all of you handgun experts, what is the make and model of the handgun tucked into the waist of her white jeans?

AVB-AMG

Definatly not an expert but I think its a dimondback 380 microcompact 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

AVB-AMG

She has it in a bellyband holster (according to her Twitter feed).

It is a S&W Bodyguard .380 in FDE.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

She has it in a bellyband holster (according to her Twitter feed).

It is a S&W Bodyguard .380 in FDE.

@High Exposure & @fishnut:

Damn....!
That was fast....
I have no idea if you guys are correct but will trust both of your keen eyes and identification ability and believe you guys are correct, unless someone else can prove you wrong...
Thanks...

AVB-AMG