Mrs. Peel

Girl Takes Graduation Pic with Gun... (Article)

12 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OK, so I post a thought-provoking timely article. But then @Krdshrk super-sizes the pic of the sexy girl... throwing meat to the NJGF wolves... and making them happy.

I guess that's why he's the Best Mod Ever! I have much to learn. :(

@Mrs. Peel:

You knew exactly what you were doing...;)   
Therefore, it is not the fault of @Krdshrk, since he just beat the rest of us to it....
A provocative photograph of a young tanned, attractive woman with sexy tight abbs and a handgun tucked in her waistband.....  What's not to like...?

You know that as much as we attempt to be civilized, mature, erudite, gentlemen, all of us guys have a portion of our brains that have not really evolved over 100's of years and at times we act just like dogs.....
(We just do not express it out loud, like you know who did on the bus with B.B....)

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Mrs. Peel:

You knew exactly what you were doing...;)   
Therefore, it is not the fault of @Krdshrk, since he just beat the rest of us to it....
A provocative photograph of a young tanned, attractive girl with sexy tight abbs and a handgun tucked in her waistband.....  What's not to like...?

You know that as much as we attempt to be civilized, mature, erudite, gentlemen, all of us guys have a portion of our brains that have not really evolved over 100's of years and at times we act just like dogs.....
(We just do not express it out loud, like you know who did on the bus with B.B....)

AVB-AMG

Ha! Guilty as charged. My exact thought as I posted this was: "how many of this guys will get so distracted by the photo... that they don't even read the article?" I know you boys, all too well.  :facepalm:

Though super-sizing the pic did show some real quick-thinking on Krdshrk's part....

38 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ha! Guilty as charged. My exact thought as I posted this was: "how many of this guys will get so distracted by the photo... that they don't even read the article?" I know you boys, all too well.  :facepalm:

Though super-sizing the pic did show some real quick-thinking on Krdshrk's part....

I read the article once, looked at the photo many, many times though. Just trying to identify the gun ;)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Why?  I doubt he’s out-gunned.  And he has a daughter that can obviously take care of herself. 

Because her picture is all over the internet.  I get that she did it for attention or likes on facebook or for gun rights, but it also attracts attention from the wrong people.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, silverado427 said:

The left has spun gun ownership right off the charts. We are going to become a  endangered species.

That is more prophetic than I would care to discuss.

The question now is will our response be any different than the Jews in 1930's Germany?

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Because her picture is all over the internet.  I get that she did it for attention or likes on facebook or for gun rights, but it also attracts attention from the wrong people.  

Valid point.  I’d say it’s a tad better than the GoneWild posts that are all over social media (Reddit, instagram, etc).  But your point is still very valid. 

8 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I would hate to be her father...Because her picture is all over the internet.  I get that she did it for attention or likes on facebook or for gun rights, but it also attracts attention from the wrong people.  

I disagree.  She's cute. She's been dealing with creeps and  perverts for a long time.  I'm too old to know what happens on social media but I guarantee she's had her share of pervs on there too.

She looks like she's going to be able to take care of herself just fine and if you read her tweets back at the anti's, she isn't letting anyone push her around.  Dad should be very proud.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, MartyZ said:

You mean people like us?

I think this crowd, for the most part, is more likely to buy her a Shirley Temple and take a couple "I met her!" pictures with her, than do anything nefarious.

That being said I know there's a couple of you Mipafox slave dungeon wannabe's in here. :D

10 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I just noticed, she is a southpaw.  NICE

I saw that too. :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sota said:

I think this crowd, for the most part, is more likely to buy her a Shirley Temple and take a couple "I met her!" pictures with her, than do anything nefarious.

This crowd is most likely old fat men with high blood pressure, ED, or heart conditions. Shirley Temple & fan pictures it is. :D

On 4/11/2018 at 7:59 AM, Mrs. Peel said:

Well... If our wives looked that good we wouldn't be looking, but that's a conversation for another time.