New in Box Beretta 92 INOX
$690.00 plus NJ Nics (15.00) and NJ Tax
these have been impossible to find for months..

PRICE: $690.00
MODEL:  92FS Inox
CALIBER: 9mm
CAPACITY: 10+1
BARREL: 4.9"
ACTION: Double / Single Action
LENGTH: 8.5"
SAFETY: Slide Mounted Manual/Decocker
SIGHTS: Fixed
FINISH: Stainless

BEJS92F505.jpg.617ace0845e51de57a81bb718bd5c950.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (2)

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By bhunted
      A fellow forum was asking about a display case for his wife’s pistol I believe. So I decided after seeing some display cases for insane prices, to make my own out of more or less cheap prices. 
      This one will be for my Nighthawk Custom Falcon 1911.
      I started out with a humidor I had when I was on a cigar kick with the club.
      Humidors make perfect cases for your gun. 
      Why? Its designed to keep moisture in so your cigars don’t dry out. Ones that are well made have a nice tight seal.
      ‘But John, we don’t want to keep moisture in. It will hurt the gun’. Correctomundo! But using it to keep moisture out works too! If you are not a cigar smoker, a humidor keeps the cigars from drying out by putting a moisture pad inside. We simply won’t be using the moisture pad nor the cheapo humidity gauge they usually give you.
      So lets start. One used but still in great shape humidor with glass lid. If you don’t have one, you can pick up something decent for about $50. I added a lik leather NH tag to use to open lid. They are air tight and easier to open with something to grab.

If you use a humidor, they sometimes come with a lil shelf and divider. Toss them.
      Next, we added a little antique bronze clasp. 5 for $12 on Amazon. They come with tiny wood screws. You’ll need a jeweler type phillips head and a small awl to start a hole. Do not screw in without a starter hole. Also a mini pad lock with skeleton key.

Next, you’ll want something to lay in there like velvet. I chose purple velvet. Rather than buy it by the yard, I actually got 2 - 14”x14” pillow shams with zippers on Amazon for about $11...
      This is a lot cheaper than buying it by the yard plus you don’t gave to sew anything. Just stuff it and zip it.

You will need something to stuff it. That is your choice. I already had a bag of poly fill from another project. You can even rio open al old pillow and use the guts.

Next is rechargeable Silica packs. I got a 25 count bag cheap also on Amazon. I chose to line the bottom of the case and also throw some inside the sham.

Once you beat it and adjust it to get in the right position, you can see how the gun sits and adjust as needed.
      Next is optional and not cheap. I picked up 2 - Sensor Push bluetooth temp/humidity sensors for $50 each. One for the box and one for my safe. After calibrating them and pairing them to my phone, I inserted one into the display case.

You don’t have to do this but I’m a bit of a tech nerd so.... [emoji6]
      You can also use a cheap digital one too.
      This one transmits data and stores 20 points which you can set alarms in the app if moisture increases. Kind of more important in my safe but....[emoji16]
      Here is a sample of the data. I just put them in so it will take time to level off.

That’s pretty much it. Outside of the sensors, its cheap, easy and looks great. You can fo crazy with it or go simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By JT Custom Guns
      CZ - 75B
      Condition    New
      Type    Pistol
      Manufacturer    CZ
      Barrel Length    4
      Model    CZ-75B-9MM-10RD-CA
      Caliber    9MM
      Finish/Color    Black
      Action    Semi-Auto
      Capacity    10
      $575.00 - While supplies last..............

• By SIGMan Freud
      Fun little gun - especially if you're a plinker. I am the original owner of this gun and it is lightly used, with only 74 rounds through it. Comes with everything as you would expect when buying new. 4.25" .45 Colt/.410 barrel, matching holster and case. I also have some .410 defensive load shells. Can have my FFL ship to yours or we can meet at his place in Manahawkin for a face-to-face.
      Prices:
      Bond Arms Ranger II w/holster - $475 Assortment of 56 .410 defensive load shells - $30 ($57 value) PM me if interested. Thanks! 
      Dave

• By TacticalTrainingCenter
      Join us every Friday for our 40-yard sharp shooting competition.
      40-Yard Friday’s Details:
      – Hit a playing card from 40 yards to qualify for the semi-finals at the end of March.
      – Iron sights, 8 shots, 9mm and above.
      – One Final sharp-shooter will win a Premium Membership valued at $495 and have Bragging Rights!
      Semi-finals will be held at the end of March.
      Stop by the TTC range and take your shot!

Important Information