MartyZ

Where do you buy Clays in NJ

Ok, so I am no longer spending another penny at DSG so I need a new place to buy clay targets in NJ. No, i'm not driving to cabelas for clay targets and I can't find anyone online shipping them. I did notice that a few walmarts have them in stock but they are too few and far between to be worth driving to.

Where do you guys buy clay targets in NJ, other then DSG?

4 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

Might be able to order WalMart online and have them sent to your store if they don't normally stock them:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/White-Flyer-Biodegradable-Targets-Orange-90pk/16767630

I already checked that, they don't offer ship to store for some reason.

1 hour ago, BobA said:

Do we not like DSG?  What about them don't we like? I've never bought from them but I'll stand united.  

The are making there own laws... they should probably get out of firearms altogether.. I’d respect that

7 hours ago, MartyZ said:

Ok, so I am no longer spending another penny at DSG so I need a new place to buy clay targets in NJ. No, i'm not driving to cabelas for clay targets and I can't find anyone online shipping them. I did notice that a few walmarts have them in stock but they are too few and far between to be worth driving to.

Where do you guys buy clay targets in NJ, other then DSG?

Cheyenne.. actually per clay cheaper. I haven’t ck’d shooters. Which is like 15 min from where I’ve been shooting clays...

hint