345Sire

Fab defense GL-mag survival stock

Okay, I went back thru posts to page 11 trying to do the search thing, but didn't see this in there so,,,

Is the AR-15 stock built by Fab Defense, that holds a magazine underneath/inside it, NJ legal?

When I looked in the legislation on this stuff, I saw where it said a "handgun" cannot have a magazine mounted outside the grip, but I failed to find the same phrasing regarding rifles. 

Since we have to have a fixed stock, I thought at least this was a desirable option and worth looking into.

https://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-magazines-and-accessories/id-272/m4-survival-buttstock-w-built-in-mag-carrier.html

Edited by 345Sire
trying to attach pic, failed. added link, I hope.

I was less than thrilled to see that phrasing too, but I'd rather be behind someone like that than in front of them!:buttkick:

I just don't want to pay for this and find out from the guy doing the pinning that it fails to pass muster. We have enough trouble here as it is.

I was also considering the so-called "archangel" stock, as it seems to avoid the "pistol grip" EVIL FEEEEATURRRE" we have to be so terrified of.