Ray Ray

We need a "dislike" button

Yes, yes we do.  [mention=2170]Krdshrk[/mention].  You are in charge, make it happen.
Be careful what you wish for.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

• Like 3

IMO, there is no need for a "Dislike" button. If someone makes a thread that is not interesting to follow up on or offends another, it should be ignored. The thread will fall to the bottom of the "Unread". The same goes for a post inside a thread, just ignore it. Most trolls will lose interest over time if no replies are posted. The "Member total reputation" vs the total number of posts should provide you with an idea on how favorable a forum member posts.

IMO, anyone requesting outright censorship of another forum member is a real shitbird. How can a individual support the 2nd Amendment when one does not hold the other Amendments equally. Yes, I know this a private forum and there will be censorship based on the good of the site's reputation. However, most individuals should show enough restraint to ignore a post or the person.

Regards,

TokenEntry

1 hour ago, TokenEntry said:

IMO, anyone requesting outright censorship of another forum member is a real shitbird

lol.  I don't think we are at any risk of going all Stalinist with a dislike button. It's not a censorship button.  shitbird?  really?  <DISLIKE>

2 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

lol.  I don't think we are at any risk of going all Stalinist with a dislike button. It's not a censorship button.  shitbird?  really?  <DISLIKE>

Apologies, should have made it clear when I threw in the censorship topic it was to be separate from the "Dislike" button. Which is what it will be headed towards down the road. I'm the kind of person that sees everything as the glass is half full. The negative side of having a "Dislike" button is if someone hates another on this forum they will always use that "Dislike" button out of spite against that other person.

Regards,

TokenEntry

• Like 1