photon guy

If You Like Guns What Are You Doing In NJ?

Anybody who likes guns who lives in NJ, I would like to ask what are you doing in NJ? NJ is way too gun phobic for anybody who is into guns if you ask me and that's mostly why I became  a PA resident. PA and NJ are as different as night and day when it comes to guns, they are polar opposites. So anybody who likes guns and lives in NJ I would like to ask you to come to PA you will be more than welcome there. The air there is much better, the state is much more beautiful, property taxes are much lower, auto insurance is much less expensive, and of course most of all the gun laws are much better. I've been through the process of getting guns in NJ, I waited about nine months to finally be contacted by my local police station to come pick up my handgun purchasing permits and my FID but in PA with just a state driver's license I can buy all the handguns and long guns I want (or to put it more accurately, that I can afford.) Although from what I've heard you do have to be a state resident in PA for at least 30 days before you can buy handguns. But the fact of the matter is, west of the Delaware its much more free, that's where the USA truly begins as it says on the road sign when you drive into PA.

You need to read this forum before posting stuff like this for your first post.
There are plenty of threads explaining everything. No sense in preaching to the choir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Way to endear yourself to forum members. While guns may be a big part of our lives, for most of us they aren't our whole lives. Considerations of our employment and spousal employment have to be considered. Quality of school systems and quality of life as regards to other interests all go into the decision of where to live.

There are states that have less stringent laws and lower cost of living than PA, why aren't you living there?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

• Like 10

^precisely. Id rather live in NJ and earn enough to afford firearms than live in PA and not be able to afford to eat....

That said, if my entire family was willing to move the businesses i am involved in to PA i would certainly do it. Its simply not my choice right now. My own business is only part time, without my fathers business id be livin off ramen... lol.. the work we do together earns me more than my own side business does, plus its far more secure and reliable... weekly deposits, even if im on vacation... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 67gtonut said:

Let’s not get crazy..... yet

Not a great way to enter our forum..... but not a troll..... yet 

We need a dislike button Troy

• Like 1

Well all my Kin is in nj! my godson lives here and i love guns but godson trumps Guns. plus i am disabled with a heart condition and cant work so i dont have money to move to another state. unless anyone wanna support my gofundme page LOL i promise i will totally use it to move and not buy more guns LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, photon guy said:

Anybody who likes guns who lives in NJ, I would like to ask what are you doing in NJ? NJ is way too gun phobic for anybody who is into guns if you ask me and that's mostly why I became  a PA resident. 

Jobs with Higher Pay, Better schools, no "Philly A-holes".  A lot of us would rather stand and fight for our rights than retreat.  If you keep running away you'll run out of places to retreat to.

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

We need a dislike button Troy

Easy way for them to see it - quote their post and say you dislike it.  

• Like 1

What did the guy say that is inaccurate? Screw guns - NJ sucks in almost every way suckiness can exist.

Only problem is PA won’t be far behind.

Absolutely nothing. But you don’t come into a NJ Gun Forum and try teach us what we do wrong on their first post. He should want to read first and learn what we know. That simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well for everybody who likes guns and who lives in NJ and for whatever reason is going to stay in NJ than I would recommend this, work to make NJ more like PA in terms of gun friendliness. 

Dude! Really? Are you kidding? Damn! Didn’t know that!
ba1c76ba3af9982d3339383a8f1e41b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, photon guy said:

Well for everybody who likes guns and who lives in NJ and for whatever reason is going to stay in NJ than I would recommend this, work to make NJ more like PA in terms of gun friendliness. 

To photon guy: We'll all get right on that. To everyone else:  What an asshole.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, photon guy said:

Gee - wish I had thought about that.

I just was at the State House Saturday....and was there in March, and in 2013, and 1990.....why?  Because this is MY state!  I dont wanna be driven-out by the libtard carpet-baggers from Pennsylvania and New York, who want to turn this into California-East.  By the way, where were YOU back then?

And also BTW....what are YOU doing to run that libtard Wolf out of office?  He's up for re-election in November.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, photon guy said:

PM sent..... 

• Like 1