photon guy

If You Like Guns What Are You Doing In NJ?

5 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Jobs with Higher Pay, Better schools, no "Philly A-holes".  A lot of us would rather stand and fight for our rights than retreat.  If you keep running away you'll run out of places to retreat to.

Easy way for them to see it - quote their post and say you dislike it.  

If you want to fight for your rights in NJ than good for you but overall I would say at a national level we're winning. Even during the Obama administration the tide was turning in our direction and now during the Trump administration even more so. Now, Im talking about at a national level not at a state level. In NJ there was a bit of hope when Christie was governor but now with Murphy as governor those hopes are dashed. For the gun haters, NJ is one of their last strong holds and they will be fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. PA is overall very gun friendly and I plan on fighting to make it even more so. I love PA not just because they're gun friendly but because its very beautiful there and the people are very nice. And Im not talking about those Philly A-holes that make up only a small portion of the state population. Philadelphia is just one city in the vast state and if you ask me, its much like NJ.

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

Gee - wish I had thought about that.

I just was at the State House Saturday....and was there in March, and in 2013, and 1990.....why?  Because this is MY state!  I dont wanna be driven-out by the libtard carpet-baggers from Pennsylvania and New York, who want to turn this into California-East.  By the way, where were YOU back then?

And also BTW....what are YOU doing to run that libtard Wolf out of office?  He's up for re-election in November.

If you want to stay in NJ and consider it your state, good for you. You want to fight for gun rights in NJ I wish you the best but the fact of the matter is NJ is getting worse and worse with gun restrictions, especially with Murphy in office. I know the truth can sometimes hurt. 

As for how I will be running Wolf out of office? I will be voting for Scott Wagner. If anybody should be governor of PA it should be him.

3 minutes ago, photon guy said:

If you want to stay in NJ and consider it your state, good for you. You want to fight for gun rights in NJ I wish you the best but the fact of the matter is NJ is getting worse and worse with gun restrictions, especially with Murphy in office. I know the truth can sometimes hurt. 

Why have you taken it upon yourself to tell us this? Is this a personal quest to enlighten us?

2 minutes ago, photon guy said:

As for how I will be running Wolf out of office? I will be voting for Scott Wagner. If anybody should be governor of PA it should be him.

In other words........nuttin.

Don't you know Wolf and his Philly/Pittsburgh cronies would LOVE to do to you what Murphy is trying to do to us here in NJ?  And the only thing standing between you and his fiscal/legal bottomless pit is the PA legislature...a legislature that the *flagrantly* Democrat State Supreme Court has just gerrymandered in the Dems favor?

Who's watching out for YOUR rights in PA?   Sure isn't you.....

Dude, go away. You are annoying us.... who the hell are you to tell us jack? Worry about your soon to fail state.

I hereby consider this mutton head, a Troll..... 🤪
366e82cbd4ce1a1e4b1984cfed247d22.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk