gunforhire

Anthony Colandro Pulls No Punches With NJ Senate Committee

7 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Nice work, Ant!  Thanks for speaking out so eloquently for all of us.  

Most of us would be dropping Eff bombs.  

Thank you Mr. C!

Great piece, nice job!!

Boy, it would be awesome to really push that last point he made and MAKE these legislators actually answer his question of "tell me how making voting and tax paying citizens instant felons will address and fix the gun violence problem in NJ"?

After that question, nothing but "crickets".

• Like 1

And this is one of the many reason I always recommend GunforHire to everyone.The guy in the top right corner of the video sitting in the chair made me laugh with his facial expressions. Can’t handle the truth huh? These people are a joke. 

When the deck is stacked it is refreshing to hear speakers who tell it like it is. Next time bring some free range passes with you and invite the committee members down to shoot at the range!!

On 4/18/2018 at 11:42 AM, gunforhire said:

Thank you all. We of course know the outcome but I always feel the need to make them here my rants! F them!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ F THEM is right!  Thank you Ant....Mr. Colandro Sir for ever continuing to keep the faith and fighting the fight for all of us! These PRNJ PR!CKS may win some battles against us, but with we WILL win this war against our Constitutional rights one day soon with the help of a Conservative SCOTUS!

• Like 1