Sevenshot

Academy code CC201820PCT

Wife wasn't happy when the 2nd package arrived and there are 2 more to come lol (2 different 308 brands in same order shipped separately for whatever reason). 

I was only going to jump on the crossfire ii since it was basically 50% off over the weekend. Im going to hold off for hopefully a vortex diamondback deal.

17 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

I was pissed they canceled my order but saw that it was still working yesterday. Good 9mm for $8 a box shipped, wooooo! And $40 a case for shotshells!

Got the Monarchs?  They work great in the 930 and even my 11-87.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Got the Monarchs?  They work great in the 930 and even my 11-87.

Yeah. Told a buddy too so he really stocked up. I read some so-so reviews of them real quick before I ordered them but I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience.

I’m not even in need of 9mm since I still have many cases on the shelf. But at this price it would dumb not to stock up. Haven’t seen prices this low for 9mm since Walmart was selling Perfecta for 140 a case a few years ago. 

7 minutes ago, mossburger said:

I haven't owned a 9mm in almost 9 years now.

I bought 2 of these buckets.

The price is just too good LOL. 

Yep. Literally picked up a lot of ammo in the last 24 hours otherwise I'd be all over it. If I were to buy more I'd be in the wife's crosshairs. Lol. Gotta pick and choose my battles. Already hid the latest purchase. Lol. 

1 hour ago, DaddyNick said:

Yep. Literally picked up a lot of ammo in the last 24 hours otherwise I'd be all over it. If I were to buy more I'd be in the wife's crosshairs. Lol. Gotta pick and choose my battles. Already hid the latest purchase. Lol. 

Ha Ha

My order was delivered today. Wifey wasn't home at the time...  whew, pulled another delivery off without getting busted :)

10 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Ha Ha

My order was delivered today. Wifey wasn't home at the time...  whew, pulled another delivery off without getting busted :)

I know the feeling. Small but heavy packages get me the "I TOLD YOU NO MORE DAMN BULLETS" lecture!:mad:

Whenever possible, I bring all guns and related items into the house after she falls asleep. I still do what I want but it's always nice to avoid the arguments when possible!:)