silverado427

Gov murphy's gun tax

1 hour ago, silverado427 said:

it is not about Safety - it's about money - money to give to thoes who don't earn it, because

they will vote the dems in office for years to come........

• Like 7

This was unveiled over a month ago. It's not just gun tax. It's property tax and sales tax and all of the tax. To pay for tuition for illegals and nice raises for state employees and all sorts of wonderful things. Theople of NJ are truly getting what they voted for and what they deserve

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 5

If all his tax and spend ideas come to pass, he may just kill his own party in the NJ 2019 mid-terms. One could only hope.  The real power DemocRATS are not dumb and already are starting to slam the brakes on his train. He will only be a one term wonder, same as all the DemocRAT governors before him. Sorry to say after even more damage is done.  I wonder which D state declares bankruptcy first. CA, IL, and NJ are leading the race.

• Like 3

Taxes were crazy in this state, now they are going full insane.  Just read they want to raise the 911 tax that was supposed to pay for 911 upgrades so they can upgrade the 911 system.  What?  Seems most of the money raised by the existing $0.90 /month tax was used for other things so they want to now raise it 10% to $0.99 / month.  Sure it is small change, but all the small change adds up to real money.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

Taxes were crazy in this state, now they are going full insane.  Just read they want to raise the 911 tax that was supposed to pay for 911 upgrades so they can upgrade the 911 system.  What?  Seems most of the money raised by the existing $0.90 /month tax was used for other things so they want to now raise it 10% to $0.99 / month.  Sure it is small change, but all the small change adds up to real money.

Only about 10% of that money actually went to the 911 system. 

When you really crunch number. Your total tax burden exceeds 50%

Btw, I continue to contend that the biggest kick to the face for us is not the gun taxes believe it or not. It's the sales tax increase. It was lowered from 7 to 6.875 and then to 6.625 as compensation for the outrageous $0.23 gax tax which was rammed through under cover of darkness. Now we the citizens get nothing. Sales tax back to 7% and the terrible gas tax still in place. The transportation trust fund is a scan of the highest order. We have given this damn fund enough money to literally line the streets of NJ with gold, yet I still have to dodge massive potholes on rt 80 every day.

You want to know NJ corruption? Take a look at the DOT and this transportation "trust" fund

Have you read this guy's budget? All taxes going up. All of them, for everyone, and in massive amounts. Have to pay for the sjw programs somehow

• Like 2

I remember seeing on the news that the transportation fund had inexplicably been emptied. This news story wasn't followed by any major arrests. The solution? NJ now has a gas tax, That's the day I knew my wife and I weren't long for NJ. It was the iron forged straw.

1 hour ago, Sevenshot said:

I remember seeing on the news that the transportation fund had inexplicably been emptied. This news story wasn't followed by any major arrests. The solution? NJ now has a gas tax, That's the day I knew my wife and I weren't long for NJ. It was the iron forged straw.

The last nail in THAT coffin was Christie starting to complain about the gas tax......then...(uncharacteristically)...crickets. 

Obvious that he got 'told' by the gang that *really* runs the state......  

The last nail in THAT coffin was Christie starting to complain about the gas tax......then...(uncharacteristically)...crickets.  Obvious that he got 'told' by the gang that *really* runs the state......    

Yup just like Christie backed off of Mayor Pucci in Monroe Twp Middlesex County when he was AG. Called his Administration one of the most corrupt in the state then crickets when he wanted to be governor. Pucci retired to Florida with his millions, Ron Appleby who was the code official ran out the backdoor as FBI was coming in the front and went home and committed suicide by shotgun or rifle blast to the heart (forget which). Investigation dropped, Monroe Twp corruption continues with Pucci's underlings, and Monroe Twp Residents pay some of the highest property taxes in the state, while board and committee members enjoy salaries and free health, vision, and dental insurance.  

Yaaaaaay! Taxes!
—No One, Ever. 
Everyone who voted for him seems to think taxes are fun.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Btw, I continue to contend that the biggest kick to the face for us is not the gun taxes believe it or not. It's the sales tax increase. It was lowered from 7 to 6.875 and then to 6.625 as compensation for the outrageous $0.23 gax tax which was rammed through under cover of darkness. Now we the citizens get nothing. Sales tax back to 7% and the terrible gas tax still in place. The transportation trust fund is a scan of the highest order. We have given this damn fund enough money to literally line the streets of NJ with gold, yet I still have to dodge massive potholes on rt 80 every day.

You want to know NJ corruption? Take a look at the DOT and this transportation "trust" fund

Have you read this guy's budget? All taxes going up. All of them, for everyone, and in massive amounts. Have to pay for the sjw programs somehow

I absolutely agree. This is why I refused to vote for the gas tax in the first place.

If the tax passes, it's just another suit to the list of infringements. If you can't afford a license to vote, how do you afford all the "taxes" to own a firearm?

We really shouldn't have to pay anything for our IDs or permits. 

Imagine if the courts upheld it, there would be no defense of voter IDs.

I absolutely agree. This is why I refused to vote for the gas tax in the first place.

Listen, if I was of a socioeconomic status which caused me to be exempt from any taxes (federal state local) while at the same time reap the vast rewards of the taxes paid by others, I'd be all for them too. No tax could possibly be too high because I am exempt. And that, in a nutshell, is why the welfare state is so deeply flawed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JackDaWack said:

If the tax passes, it's just another suit to the list of infringements. If you can't afford a license to vote, how do you afford all the "taxes" to own a firearm?

Unfortunately I feel we are getting into kangaroo court territory 

Listen, if I was of a socioeconomic status which caused me to be exempt from any taxes (federal state local) while at the same time reap the vast rewards of the taxes paid by others, I'd be all for them too. No tax could possibly be too high because I am exempt. And that, in a nutshell, is why the welfare state is so deeply flawed

I'm about ready to say screw it and be a taker. Just watched some lowlife in a 7-11 use his EBT card to buy soda and then to top it off get cash back to buy lottery tickets. All while holding up the line that I was waiting in to get a water since I am still working. Cute too that it is a blue card that says families first.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm about ready to say screw it and be a taker. Just watched some lowlife in a 7-11 use his EBT card to buy soda and then to top it off get cash back to buy lottery tickets. All while holding up the line that I was waiting in to get a water since I am still working. Cute too that it is a blue card that says families first. 

Record shit like that and put it out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

I don’t know how it is constructed in his budget. If this is a new “tax” on firearms then there is a case.  If it is raising the “fee” for NJSP to be a NICS proxy then it probably cant be fought. 

Record shit like that and put it out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm never quick enough on the draw. Plus I didn't notice till the card was pulled out and he was handed cash.