Well, CJRPC is without a doubt a nice pace.  I've heard about their set up, and had a peek at the sat images, and it looks awesome.  But, I'm afraid, it's a little too costly for my budget.  I shoot clays two to three times a month but rifle is only a few times a year and I can't justify the cost of membership.  But I certainly would never turn down an invite :D

Well, CJRPC is without a doubt a nice pace.  I've heard about their set up, and had a peek at the sat images, and it looks awesome.  But, I'm afraid, it's a little too costly for my budget.  I shoot clays two to three times a month but rifle is only a few times a year and I can't justify the cost of membership.  But I certainly would never turn down an invite [emoji3]

Sadly I haven't been there in months. Been to UHGC a few times but only handguns. My rifles are getting jealous. It will probably be during the day during the week next time I sneak off to CJRPC, but I will send a PM the day before, if you can get away for a couple hours too you are welcome to join me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'll be heading out to R14 Sunday morning, probably around 10:00.  Anyone else planning on being there?

Shooting skeet? I hate going by myself to shoot skeet. 

You can buy a remote voice control box to work with there machines. 

But I don't want to buy anything I don't have to. Got too much shit already.   

1 hour ago, Sonnylee said:

Shooting skeet? I hate going by myself to shoot skeet. 

You can buy a remote voice control box to work with there machines. 

But I don't want to buy anything I don't have to. Got too much shit already.   

Not skeet.  I shoot trap at Howell Trap Club (Gene Salomon's) and at the njgf clay shoots.

Sunday, I will be trying out my new to me 1974 Marlin 336C 30-30 for the first time, spending some quality time with my SPR, also, testing/patterning some new federal buckshot in my 18.5" bbl 870 and Shockwave, and will probably do some 22lr shoot'n as well.