Sign in to follow this  
Purple Patrick

Places to eat in Dallas

I don't really know the area around the convention center but if you're willing to drive or get around, there are some great places just outside that area.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen and Street's Fine Chicken are in the Oak Lawn area - rich people area.  There's a nice Cigar lounge near by too - Casa de Montecristo.

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

My favorite bbq place in DFW is Sonny Bryan’s.

2200 Inwood drive, if I recall correctly. 

Its a hole in the wall, but you’ll LOVE it!!! Bring me back some ribs, please. Lol

2F6B5ADA-75BF-43B7-A5A2-ECA638EDCE20.jpeg

• Like 3

@Purple Patrick

Be sure to get you a cold Shiner Bock to go with that bbq. Hell, you may never LEAVE Texas after that!!

Seriously though, you have to come back, there’s Pork Roll/Taylor Ham to eat in NJ...and besides, you gotta bring me somma dem ribs!!;)

4 minutes ago, RichP said:

Hard Eight BBQ

There are several locations in DFW area; all guaranteed to give you the meat sweats.

I’ve been to Hard 8, it’s good, but it’s not the place I recommend to people. Nor is it the place I go to EVERY time I go home to the ranch. 

To each their own. 

Because out of all the places Ive eaten at in Dallas, that was one of the best. Chain or not the Dallas Fogo was way better INCLUDING other Fogo's!

I did forget 3 Forks! Thats probably the best place Ive eaten in Texas. 

I tried many M&P's and well....nothing better than Ive had in NJ which was disappointing to say the least.