Will they be sold at Dick's?
None of these companies pulling out sell directly anyway so the point they are all making doesn't really work as well as the 2A crowd is screaming for. We can pressure distributors but they can always go somewhere else which is out of our hands. In the mean time we have pulled every location off out dealer located and Anthony is working some behind the scenes magic to get a better answer

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

When I think "Henry" I think old school, classic wood stock.  Not tacticool.

Their hunting rifles with non-wood stocks make sense to me.  Buy tacticool, not so much.

Some people hunt at night.  Some people hunt with lasers and lights.  It doesn't have to be considered tactical because it has an M-Lok forend on it.  

19 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Some people hunt at night.  Some people hunt with lasers and lights.  It doesn't have to be considered tactical because it has an M-Lok forend on it.  

Ya! Where ya gonna put the laser? Duh!

@Purple Patrick - Not interested in the Tactical line up but just noticed TokenEntry comment about the new lever. Will those be available at some point as an upgrade? I think I may have talked to you when I called for the rear sight issue on my 357 AW a few weeks ago (and if it was you) we were talking about Trenton Pork Roll?? Then I’d asked what the difference was between the NJ made rifles and the Wisconsin models….

In addition to the 357 I have the 44 in Blue and really like the wood finish so not looking to hack off that beautiful wood furniture anytime soon. These are nice right out of the box and I too would have liked the load gate as kman mentioned but I could live with the tube mag.  When my the 44 arrived at the FFL he and his colleague said “that’s really nice” but it wasn’t just talk, on my subsequent visit he showed me that he’d purchased the 357 so he really did like it enough to buy one for himself.  So any info on those new levers would be greatly appreciated as to availability and finish types if this were to go forward as upgrades. Thanks in advance .

16 hours ago, FXDX said:

@Purple Patrick - Not interested in the Tactical line up but just noticed TokenEntry comment about the new lever. Will those be available at some point as an upgrade? I think I may have talked to you when I called for the rear sight issue on my 357 AW a few weeks ago (and if it was you) we were talking about Trenton Pork Roll?? Then I’d asked what the difference was between the NJ made rifles and the Wisconsin models….

In addition to the 357 I have the 44 in Blue and really like the wood finish so not looking to hack off that beautiful wood furniture anytime soon. These are nice right out of the box and I too would have liked the load gate as kman mentioned but I could live with the tube mag.  When my the 44 arrived at the FFL he and his colleague said “that’s really nice” but it wasn’t just talk, on my subsequent visit he showed me that he’d purchased the 357 so he really did like it enough to buy one for himself.  So any info on those new levers would be greatly appreciated as to availability and finish types if this were to go forward as upgrades. Thanks in advance .

it most likely was me! i am the token Taylor Ham guru of not only NJGF but also at Henry

I do have the large loops on our webstore (henrypride.com) now and they are a direct drop in but at this moment i do not have on in the AW finish for the 45-70. I do have them for the standard BB calibers in AW. PM INBOUND

Side loaders still aren't off the table but nothing solid on them as of yet

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, Purple Patrick said:

I wouldn't hold your breath at this time

Saw a video on FB about AR-7, is that you?

4 minutes ago, Purple Patrick said:

That is I, I'm not on FB so I can't see the comments. How bad is it? Change my name and move to Texas?

Nope.... just comments about the rifle, in the clear so far!

• Like 1

The tacticool thing is neat, but I need a lever (.22) with some better sights. I hate buckhorns! Where the peeps at? 
Small game rifle or carbine, page 12-13 of the new catalog ;)

https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/henry-small-game-carbine-rifle/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vicious said:

The tacticool thing is neat, but I need a lever (.22) with some better sights. I hate buckhorns! Where the peeps at? 

I replaced the buckhorn with a Marble bullseye and the front with a HiViz. Makes world of difference for not too much coin.

So much fail.....gimmick to say the least....

Screams mall ninja.....or better yet....

"I put a strikeforce2moalaserlightredotgalosight on this lever thutty thutty, with injection molded magpul operator teflon coated plastic forend. This bitch rocks....and looks like the shiznit"

Says the guy that cant shoot off of any position but a bench, resting on a bag and probably still can't hit the broad side of a barn at 100yds without optics......

:facepalm:

Lol

1 hour ago, USRifle30Cal said:

So much fail.....gimmick to say the least....

Screams mall ninja

The ridiculous one from Mossberg screams mall ninja, the Henry one says "Night Stalker" to me.

• Like 1

Instructors at Gunsight and a few other places have been rocking suped-up “Tactical” lever guns for years, and they can make them sing.

If you are using a lever gun as a HD/SD tool, I think making them more capable in that role - adding a sling, a light, and a RDS makes sense. It’s 50 state legal, and is a viable option for those stuck in states where using a semi-auto in that role can be problematic at best.

I have been lusting after one of these for years:

hm5EvGN.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dajonga said:

I replaced the buckhorn with a Marble bullseye and the front with a HiViz. Makes world of difference for not too much coin.

Gotta look into that. Every time I see a Henry .22 I am tempted to pick it up.

8 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Instructors at Gunsight and a few other places have been rocking suped-up “Tactical” lever guns for years, and they can make them sing.

If you are using a lever gun as a HD/SD tool, I think making them more capable in that role - adding a sling, a light, and a RDS makes sense. It’s 50 state legal, and is a viable option for those stuck in states where using a semi-auto in that role can be problematic at best.

hm5EvGN.jpg

That just needs a big loop lever and a threaded barrel and it's perfect. I plan on getting a 45-70 for hunting up here very soon. 

7 hours ago, Vicious said:

Gotta look into that. Every time I see a Henry .22 I am tempted to pick it up.

Skinner sights are pretty sweet too

23 hours ago, High Exposure said:

hm5EvGN.jpg

HA !

Gunsite?  So then what do I know.........  :)

I would say this, this is not a bad setup - makes sense and seems purpose built - however the following - to me - is mall ninja

41026-media.jpg

BTW what model is that??