SJG

NJ Gun CZAR Appointed

13 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Now there's a guy who lives by my motto... He must be a good Boy Scout.

I'm old school (fart) everything.  I made Eagle before half this board was a twinkle in their father's eye.

• Like 1

All good advice. but Murphy was not my wake up call, it was after the Sandy Hook shooting when the NJ demonrats literally told us what they will do back in early '13 first chance they got, which of course is here. They were even  kind enough to put it in writing to minimize any doubt. http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.anjrpc.org/resource/resmgr/ds-email/gun_control_list_03-22-13.pdf  Been planning ever since. Have done well just having trouble getting the moving truck here which should have been plan A.

10 hours ago, Pizza Bob said:

If that's what you are being charged for those tasks, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn I'd like to show you.

Hey man, no need to be sarcastic about it. Those prices for FFL fees, compliance work, etc. are far from unheard of, especially if you don't live way way out in Mercer County. Just browse the price list on this site sometime. 

6 hours ago, Sniper22 said:

Plan B should have already been put into place. You should have already ordered and have in inventory PLENTY of ammo in anticipation.

"Buy it cheap, stack it deep" is the motto 

On 5/9/2018 at 0:52 PM, Bowling Ball said:

The people working for 2A organizations are more interested in booking outings and getting reimbursed for hotel rooms and rental cars than they are with their true mission. 

It's the same with my labor union, no fight and their main concern is just keeping their head above water so they can get reelected to another 2 year term.

Um....did YOU go to Trenton and voice your opinion earlier this year?  There were two opportunities; were you there?  I took the time to be there - I've got a farm AND a day job (unlike the 'paid' protesters on the Left.)   So what is your 'true mission'?  2A rights or "uh ...I gotta work...."? 

The 'outings' you mention are one of the means that provides the cash to run these protests, lobby the elected reps, and drive-home the story to the Left that (a) they don't know what they're talking about, (b) it only impacts the lawful citizens; not the criminal element, and (c) its not an echo-chamber, there is opposition to their stupid plans!

You mention your labor union....when the union heads came around and told you to vote Dem to 'save your job', 'get more contracts', or some other nonsense like that...did YOU speak-up and call BS on them?  I know several who did at their union meetings.

Walt Kelly was right; "we have met the enemy, and he is us..."

• Like 2

4 hours ago, leahcim said:

OGAY?

They know. They know the NICS numbers grow each year, but not because more people are buying guns, but that the same people are buying more guns, at least in NJ. I know more people who have bought their tenth gun than I do who have bought their first gun. And this is probably the case for many people if not most. This is a giant weakness for us politically. We need more gun owners.

• Like 1

Gun homicides are down. Hand guns in inner cities, not long guns by old White Christian men, are not the culprits. Maybe a different kind of "color of law" law suit with the Federal Justice Dept is needed. 

We should reach out to sheriffs because they don't have to abide by statutes like these gun grabs. It's already decided in case law and the 1996 Printz vs U.S. We either have to stand up or just end all this BS and hand in the guns.

fc

17 hours ago, siderman said:

All good advice. but Murphy was not my wake up call, it was after the Sandy Hook shooting when the NJ demonrats literally told us what they will do back in early '13 first chance they got, which of course is here. They were even  kind enough to put it in writing to minimize any doubt. http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.anjrpc.org/resource/resmgr/ds-email/gun_control_list_03-22-13.pdf  Been planning ever since. Have done well just having trouble getting the moving truck here which should have been plan A.

And since 2013 our gun violence is only from hand guns caused by illegal gun owners in inner cities. So these dummycrats just want to create a hostile political environment for us conservatives. This is a federal color of law violation. The sooner people start putting all this together in short readable form, the better chances we have winning in court. 

1 hour ago, Americans Push Back said:

And since 2013 our gun violence is only from hand guns caused by illegal gun owners in inner cities. So these dummycrats just want to create a hostile political environment for us conservatives. This is a federal color of law violation. The sooner people start putting all this together in short readable form, the better chances we have winning in court. 

Thank you. I forget his name but there's a member on here who often says it best:

"Remember, they HATE you and want you gone"

A gun czar. Great - another NJ patronage job at our expense (of our tax dollars and our rights). 

Just curious, why is there no Hands, Fists or Feet Czar or a Knife Czar? Everyone is so concerned about "assault rifles", yet bare hands are used three times as often for murder in NJ than a rifle of any kind, and a cutting instrument (aka knife/razor) is used 14 times as often as a rifle. Do we need a Knife Czar?

Moving on from murder, look at armed robbery - 65% of robberies use something other than a firearm, where's a Czar for that?

And 85% of robberies are committed by blacks (65%) and Hispanics (20%). How about a Czar to look at that situation?

Oh, I almost forgot. It has nothing to do with public safety. Just politics. 

• Like 3

On 5/12/2018 at 4:44 AM, W2MC said:

Um....did YOU go to Trenton and voice your opinion earlier this year?  There were two opportunities; were you there?  I took the time to be there - I've got a farm AND a day job (unlike the 'paid' protesters on the Left.)   So what is your 'true mission'?  2A rights or "uh ...I gotta work...."? 

The 'outings' you mention are one of the means that provides the cash to run these protests, lobby the elected reps, and drive-home the story to the Left that (a) they don't know what they're talking about, (b) it only impacts the lawful citizens; not the criminal element, and (c) its not an echo-chamber, there is opposition to their stupid plans!

You mention your labor union....when the union heads came around and told you to vote Dem to 'save your job', 'get more contracts', or some other nonsense like that...did YOU speak-up and call BS on them?  I know several who did at their union meetings.

Walt Kelly was right; "we have met the enemy, and he is us..."

Crickets...thats what I thought.

On 5/12/2018 at 4:34 PM, Americans Push Back said:

Hand guns in inner cities

The safe suburban counties have the most (legal) guns and the lowest homicide rates. The urban counties have the fewest (legal) guns and the highest homicide rates. Everything the legislature does punishes people who are not a problem. (It's analogous to kicking a dog after a bad day at work.)

How did this happen?

The Watts riots took place in 1965 and the NJ firearm laws were passed in 1966.

The original goal was not to prevent law abiding citizens from purchasing firearms for recreation and self defense.

However, it was Politically Incorrect to state what the actual goal was, even in 1966.

• Like 1

This is a great time for everyone to learn the wonderful hobby of reloading.   Group buy components to share the shipping / hazmat fees and it’ll get even cheaper.  Often powder valley has hazmat free shipping in large purchases.  Yeah it takes time to reload but not that much time and there’s no cheaper way to enjoy quality ammo fit to you specific firearms leaving more money for range fees.   

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, Scorpio64 said:

The only remaining "evil" feature is the pistol grip, which they really cannot say is a military feature, since rifles have had pistol grips for at least a hundred years and have been in common use.

But they have said it and got away with it...… During the federal AWB and the existing one in NJ..... All that's allowed is a detachable mag and 1 evil feature...…. That being the pistol grip. They're getting away with saying the pistol grip is a feature that makes it significantly identical to an M 16        Is sad but true (The fact that they get away with it that is)

But they have said it and got away with it...… During the federal AWB and the existing one in NJ..... All that's allowed is a detachable mag and 1 evil feature...…. That being the pistol grip. They're getting away with saying the pistol grip is a feature that makes it significantly identical to an M 16        Is sad but true (The fact that they get away with it that is)

But Federal AWB had grandfathering

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk