AdamM

Amazon Smile

I was looking at my “Amazon Smile Impact” and saw that I’ve donated about 20% of the total to the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners has received. I find that kinda sad.

Here is my wish from all the members of this forum. If you are not already using Amazon Smile, for some other charity, please use it and set CNJFO as your “Charity”. It costs you absolutely nothing and in return you are helping one of the organizations that are fighting for our gun rights in NJ. Secondly, you will be getting the mostly anti-gun Amazon website to give their money to a pro-gun organization. So it’s a double win-win for us. Please make sure to sign up for them and when you order stuff on Amazon, but sure to use the “smile.amazon.com” URL before placing your order, or they will not donate.

Thanks!!!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

... I think I have you beat, OP

Almost, but not quite. ;)  Although Alex is crushing us.

Note that the CNJFO charity balance is of Feb 2018, so by the time it says "May", it will be much greater, so I tried to take that into account.  Anyway, it seems that the few of us have contributed the lions share towards it and hope that others will join us and make it really pop! :) 

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 11.36.56 AM.png