capt14k

Has Anyone been Contacted by ANJRPC for CCW Lawsuit

I asked the same question around the time of the rally and no one answered yes. Others said they were busy with the rally and give it time. Being it is a law firm handling lawsuit A should have nothing to do with B, but now I ask again. I was not contacted.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I was in contact with Dan Schmutter directly. I got him the transcript of my denial and then heard nothing for two weeks. I sent another email which also got ignored. He finally replied after I sent an email to the ANJRPC email address explaining that I had been in contact with Dan but he had gone silent for a month.

In the end he didn't want to use me right away, but said he would keep me on file case he needed me in the future.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was in contact with Dan Schmutter directly. I got him the transcript of my denial and then heard nothing for two weeks. I sent another email which also got ignored. He finally replied after I sent an email to the ANJRPC email address explaining that I had been in contact with Dan but he had gone silent for a month.

In the end he didn't want to use me right away, but said he would keep me on file case he needed me in the future.

Well at least you got a reply. Hopefully this is progressing.

Well at least you got a reply. Hopefully this is progressing.

The case is definitely progressing. NJ filed to dismiss the case and Dan has replied. I should check but I think the judge is supposed to rule next week or the week after.

I'll check when I'm not on the road.

• Like 1

What should be done is every person or organization concerned about these gun law, should be filing Amicus Briefs. I am away of two current law suits but have yet to see them even after searching the court sites. 

When progressives want to stop a law or affect a ruling, they have dozens of Amicus Curiae briefs but for some reason, we sit on on az* and expect others to do the work.