Zeke

Laser beams!

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

NONE of us are Jimi Hendrix or professional BMX riders or whatever.  Bad comparison.  We are citizens who shoot a few times a month and prepare ourselves for what life brings.  Nothing more, nothing less.  So, the KISS method works for us.  We are not kicking in doors in Afghanistan or Newark.  

As usual, you either continue to miss the point or are unwilling to consider the point. You dont have to be Jimmy to play the guitar but being able to play gets you a seat at the table. Goofing off with your veridian by yourself isnt going to teach you anything. I gave you good advice. Take it or leave it. But baiting people into contentious discussions with your absolutes and closed minded statements was old years ago. Seriously, knock it off already. I dont mind discussion and some respectful merit based debate. But your constant approach of "this is the correct and final answer" is not productive and in fact it is the kind of posting that will lead to the ignore button or drive off people who are in fact SME's. At a minimum end your absolutes with "for me"!!!!

For everyone else, in my opinion a laser has value and merit in low light no light scenarios. The scenario for me that brought it to the forefront was shooting through a windshield in the dark where odd position, odd angle of BG and no ability to even see your sights were all aided in high order by alternate sighting methods and allowed me zero misses on multiple targets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

LIAR!!!! Again I say: LIAR!!!

@Mrs.Zeke ? --- you might want to take care of this problem - this egregious spread of "fake news" to the deficit of your own reputation. Scandalous!

It’s ok @Mrs. Peel the fact that @Zeke is trash talking means he’s nervous, and that’s how I prefer it :D

• Like 3