EHTMin14

Cant find a Mini 14 Ranch Stainless model 5802

I've call just about every gun shop in the phila area looking for a mini 14 stainless ranch rifle model 5802.  no one has seen one lateley and no ideas as to when they'd become available.

Know of any shop in Southern NJ that has one for sale?  I'd have to have it transferred to a FFL in PA.

thanks.

19 hours ago, T Bill said:

Hinterlandoufitters, riflegear, and impact guns all show stock online, have it shipped to your dealer of choice. Your welcome.

Hinterland - OUT OF STOCK

Riflegear - ONE LEFT (way overpriced)

Impact Guns - OUT OF STOCK

ETA: Also OUT OF STOCK is Buds, Grabagun, Sportsmans Guide, Sportsmans Outdoor Super Store, The Shooting Store, Gallery of Guns, Tombstone Tactical, Classic Firearms, KY Gun Co, etc.

51 minutes ago, planenut said:

Couldn't find the model number, but it looks like it fits your bill. I would reach out and contract the seller and just confirm which one it is for sure. http://www.legendfirearms.com/rifles-and-carbines/ruger-mini-14-556

I think he wants wood.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:30 PM, EHTMin14 said:

I've call just about every gun shop in the phila area looking for a mini 14 stainless ranch rifle model 5802.  no one has seen one lateley and no ideas as to when they'd become available.

Know of any shop in Southern NJ that has one for sale?  I'd have to have it transferred to a FFL in PA.

Got one. Check PM.