Just now, Zeke said:

But! Is it wrong to hide my wife’s purchases when they show up?

Brother, it was nice knowing you.  Before Mrs Z takes you out, please make sure she knows how to operate the thrower and charge the battery.  The shotgun shoots must go on.  Maybe we will have a Zeke for Mod memorial shoot in your honor.

• Like 11

You encourage her to try guns, she gets passionate about it, and now you HIDE her firearm purchases? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

Here's my take: that woman should be recognized as a saint by the church.... really by all churches everywhere and in all religious denominations (even those that don't normally canonize saints - that's how universal the respect and, yes, sympathy should be). Her sacrifice, patience and forbearance is truly the stuff of legend! Bow to her, Zeke. ;)

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Zeke said:

But! Is it wrong to hide my wife’s purchases when they show up?

30 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Her sacrifice, patience and forbearance is truly the stuff of legend! Bow to her, Zeke.

Mrs. Peel is correct.. I wish I had that problem with wifey, she just ain't interested, but when my deliveries show up, she just shakes her head and walks away...

Now, if I hid her Kohl's and DSW deliveries, she'd be USING one of my pieces of equipment on ME... (good thing she doesn't have access to them) :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sniper22 said:

Mrs. Peel is correct.. I wish I had that problem with wifey, she just ain't interested, but when my delivers show up, she just shakes her head and walks away...

Now, if I hid her Kohl's and DSW deliveries, she'd be USING one of my pieces of equipment on ME... (good thing she doesn't have access to them) :)

Careful what you whish for

• Like 1

I don't specifically hide anything from Mrs. Mustang - she just learned over the years not to ask - as have I.  I'd show/tell her if she did but she knows that would probably just cause problems.  Sometimes willful ignorance works best.  Just like I have no clue how much her shoe collection is worth or why those two pairs of seemingly identical shoes in blue only match different outfits.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MartyZ said:

Do you really think she doesn't know that her package has been delivered? She knows, she gets a notification email from UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc. And she KNOWS you hid it. Like jar jar would say, "you in big doodoo"

Worth the risk

9 minutes ago, BobA said:

You take it. You shoot it. You say “Oh, that was yours?”  

Oops... me bad.. lol

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

LMFAO  My wife would be waterboarding me while the GSD was chomping down on my ankles.

• Like 1

When Mrs. Sniper sees the Fedex or UPS driver walking up the driveway, if he's strolling nicely, he has one of her packages. If he's almost getting a hernia carrying a different package, I hear a voice "here comes some more ammo" from the other side of the house...

Heck, at least she could do is accept the delivery and bring it to me.. Geez...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

I know a good percentage of you guys hide your ammo and firearms related purchases from your significant others. But! Is it wrong to hide my wife’s purchases when they show up? He,he,he.... cough

Wouldn’t that count as an illegal transfer? She should turn you in. 

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, Zeke said:

I know a good percentage of you guys hide your ammo and firearms related purchases from your significant others. But! Is it wrong to hide my wife’s purchases when they show up? He,he,he.... cough

It's actually more fun to open the package remove the item and replace it with something else and carefully tape it the box back up. 

• Like 2

Why would you hide Mrs. zeke’s stuff?   What does that little @ sign do on the forum anyway?

On 5/15/2018 at 2:32 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

You encourage her to try guns, she gets passionate about it, and now you HIDE her firearm purchases? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

Here's my take: that woman should be recognized as a saint by the church.... really by all churches everywhere and in all religious denominations (even those that don't normally canonize saints - that's how universal the respect and, yes, sympathy should be). Her sacrifice, patience and forbearance is truly the stuff of legend! Bow to her, Zeke. ;)

Not a rare but potent @Mrs. Peeltriple face palm!

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyB said:

Strange, the day he started this thread was the last day he posted here! You know how the girls stick together.....I'll bet Peel

banned Zeek at the request of Mrs. Zeke!:unsure:

Peel would never abuse her mod privileges. They have the poor lad bound and gagged in the basement and have probably waterboarded him several times.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Peel would never abuse her mod privileges. They have the poor lad bound and gagged in the basement and have probably waterboarded him several times.

Don't worry.......He will never talk!

I have abducted @Zeke and have enrolled him in a Summer School College English class, where he is being taught an expanded vocabulary, how to express himself clearly, practice his spelling and overall correct forms of grammar.  I have asked that his homework is to include writing loooong essays.... ;)
Stay tuned....

AVB-AMG

On 5/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, Zeke said:

Only if she hides from you. all of the various bill(s) for the delivered items.....

AVB-AMG

I don't hide anything necessarily, I just put it all away before she gets home. Lol

My boys have learned when it comes to guns, ammo, purchases, shooting range talk we do it when Mom is not home or in the shower. 

Lol