gunforhire

Taping GunForHire Radio #364 with State Senator Loretta Weinberg in the show. Yes! Senator Weinberg. Tune in this Sunday.

I knew she was walking in the most anti gun senator in NJ. The worst that could happen was that she leaves the range the most anti gun senator in NJ.

I believe I have achieved a small victory. I humanized our side and shared my opinions and she spoke to staff and customers for a few hours.

We shall see, we shall see.........

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, gunforhire said:

I knew she was walking in the most anti gun senator in NJ. The worst that could happen was that she leaves the range the most anti gun senator in NJ.

I believe I have achieved a small victory. I humanized our side and shared my opinions and she spoke to staff and customers for a few hours.

We shall see, we shall see.........

Having heard you speak before, and having been at your impressive range once already... I'm assuming she met a diverse group of shooters? Men and women? White folks and people of color? Old and young? I think that's soooo important. It just shatters some of the common, misinformed beliefs.

• Like 1