Lambo2936

Glassboro NJ

Was at a house today going through inspections and what not. Potentially moving to that area. Neighbors seem nice, as does the area; huge change from what i'm used to (For the better, i love how relatively sparsely populated the area is).
Hows the are as far as 2A stuff goes; that is, availability of gun stores, good ranges, etc?
Will i still be dragging my ass up to Range 14, or is there an affordable alternative that is closer?
Change of address take months there, or is it a more reasonable 30 day process like i've had in areas such as Woodbridge?

Thanks folks!

Welcome to South Jersey!  Plenty o ranges....off the top of my head:

South Jersey Shooters in Winslow http://sjerseyshootingclub.com/

Hutton Hill in Winslow   http://www.huttonhillranges.com/

Telco in Atco  http://www.telcosportsmensclub.com/

Bobs shop/indoor range Glassboro   http://www.bobslittlesportshop.com/

Shooters shop/range in Little Egg Harbor   https://www.shootersnj.com/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Bob's is very local to you but he is VEHEMENTLY anti CCW and therefore anti 2A!  It's up to you but I won't spend a penny there on principle!

Thanks for that info. Don't mind traveling a bit, i'm used to it.
I, too, will take any necessary business elsewhere (or just wait for the times i'll be further north and keep using Monmouth arms).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lambo2936 said:

Was at a house today going through inspections and what not. Potentially moving to that area. Neighbors seem nice, as does the area; huge change from what i'm used to (For the better, i love how relatively sparsely populated the area is).
Hows the are as far as 2A stuff goes; that is, availability of gun stores, good ranges, etc?
Will i still be dragging my ass up to Range 14, or is there an affordable alternative that is closer?
Change of address take months there, or is it a more reasonable 30 day process like i've had in areas such as Woodbridge?

Thanks folks!

yea.....we're more laid back down here than most north jersey people.......welcome sir!

• Like 1

bobs while he seems to have a bad rap here.......is actually a VERY nice place to shoot. him and his crew are also a BIG part of the reason mom continued overcoming her fear of guns, and they did a fantastic job working with her. i will continue to shoot there.

• Like 1

bobs while he seems to have a bad rap here.......is actually a VERY nice place to shoot. him and his crew are also a BIG part of the reason mom continued overcoming her fear of guns, and they did a fantastic job working with her. i will continue to shoot there.
Screw that Anti

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oh, also fishing for some suggestions for a moving company to drag our crap down from East Brunswick to Glassboro in the event that we move. Trying to get some guesstimates in the meantime. Have a pick up and large trailer and can take all the boxed up crap myself but my parents don't want the headache of breaking apart all of the furniture and carrying it out the house and what not... so.. let em pay i guess.. i'm towing my stuff.. lol

A couple place’s not previously mentioned to shoot...

USANA

Mullica Hill Rifle & Pistol

and Quinton Sportsman’s Club, Quinton leads the pack down here with USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun, 5 Stand, Skeet and Sporting Clays.

Sorry, Can’t comment on Glassboro’s politics or FID/Permit issues, I have no personal experience, but I have not heard any complaints.

Deuces den is about 5 minutes away on Woodbury Glassboro rd in mantua. Doesn't stock a lot but cheap transfer fees and good prices on stuff he orders for you. 

My change of address took about 2 months there but there's a new chief now so I don't know if anything changes.

What part of Glassboro, the college is out now, but during the school year it can be a little rough if there's rentals near by. 

On 5/22/2018 at 11:53 AM, jruch87 said:

Deuces den is about 5 minutes away on Woodbury Glassboro rd in mantua. Doesn't stock a lot but cheap transfer fees and good prices on stuff he orders for you. 

My change of address took about 2 months there but there's a new chief now so I don't know if anything changes.

What part of Glassboro, the college is out now, but during the school year it can be a little rough if there's rentals near by. 

Not really sure what "Part" its considered, i'm fairly unfamiliar with the area. Won't be doing much commuting as i'll be working from home a solid 90% of the time, fortunately, so not TOO worried about that. May even attend Rowan and complete my Bachelors (Just finished my associates in Business Administration after dropping out for a few years when my daughter was born).