djw2033

How well would ..

3 hours ago, djw2033 said:

That being said do you see an all indoor virtual range as profitable?

All by itself? Absolutely not.

As a big videogame on the boardwalk? Maybe.

As value added to a gun shop or live fire range for additional training and task specific experiences? Yes, if factored in to the overall profit of the shop.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 5:25 PM, djw2033 said:

That being said do you see an all indoor virtual range as profitable?

Marketed to the current gun enthusiasts, probably not. Not a large enough volume.

Marketed to Millennial guys who love their video games, marketed as a corporate team building experience, marketed to marginal gun interested people. Setting up leagues where guys can compete against other guys, adult birthday parties, bachelor parties, other groups or other similar events, etc.

Thinking out of the box to expand the potential customer base would be the key.

If you're thinking of moving forward, keep me in mind, I might be interested as an investor. I'll handle the marketing.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 10:45 PM, High Exposure said:

Every Police Academy that I know of, most counties, and quite a few departments already have their own. We are looking at getting a new 5 screen, 270* system sometime in then next year probably. Our current one has the ability to recreate our qualifications and training courses of fire.

They are a great tool for use of force and decision making. They do a decent job of simulating real guns, but will never replace them.

Without proper training to go hand in hand with the scenarios - the ability to conduct good and honest AARs following each scenario, a proctor knowledgeable and experienced in use of force, and a firearms instructor that knows how to handle guns in a gunfight (not mere marksmanship), the training value is lost and all you really have is a very sophisticated and expensive video game.

almost sounds like you're volunteering to help him out. :)

On 6/1/2018 at 4:28 PM, Sniper22 said:

Marketed to the current gun enthusiasts, probably not. Not a large enough volume.

Marketed to Millennial guys who love their video games, marketed as a corporate team building experience, marketed to marginal gun interested people. Setting up leagues where guys can compete against other guys, adult birthday parties, bachelor parties, other groups or other similar events, etc.

Thinking out of the box to expand the potential customer base would be the key.

If you're thinking of moving forward, keep me in mind, I might be interested as an investor. I'll handle the marketing.

That’s where my head is at.. with a couple set ups (1) being the portable version .. it could be a good team building tool “brought to you “