Hi everyone! 

I'm new to this forum and new to this type of site in general! I like to participate in social shooting events, so there may be a chance we've met. I'm pretty "out of the closet" as far as my love of shooting and firearms goes. I got a pretty late start to my introduction to firearms, as I've only been shooting for the past 8 years or so but I've been diligently trying to make up for lost time. I became a certified instructor so I can introduce family and friends to the shooting sports in a safe and knowledgeable way. I try to be a good "ambassador" of the second amendment and exemplify a warm and welcoming face! I hope to be able to contribute whatever insight I have to this forum. 

Oh, and I like shotguns. A lot. :)

• Like 3

It was nice to meet you yesterday... and glad to see you joining NJGF! [emoji3]
Pleasure was all mine!

I'm not sure what your schedule is like or where you're located, but I'd be more than happy to work with you on shotgun mechanics! I like to take trips out to Lehigh, and you're more than welcome to come any time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It was a pleasure meeting you and you definitely have some impressive shooting skills
Definitely nice to meet some new faces yesterday! Thank you for the compliment, I'm ok with a scattergun, but I can barely hit the paper 25 yds out with a rifle! 🤣🤣

Welcome aboard.

My good friend shoots at Thunder Mountain and is always looking for other females to shoot with.  Let me know if you would like me to put you in touch with her and how you'd like to go about it.  

Christopher

• Like 1

Welcome aboard.
My good friend shoots at Thunder Mountain and is always looking for other females to shoot with.  Let me know if you would like me to put you in touch with her and how you'd like to go about it.  
Christopher
I've never been to Thunder Mountain!

A young female shotgun instructor? I'm impressed and happy to see it. Welcome. I'm sure you can teach most of these guys how to hit something at the next shootout [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

I've never been to Thunder Mountain!

If you want me to connect you, shoot me a PM with how you are comfortable doing that.  She's awesome.  Actually a client that I'm somewhat friendly with.  I'll be seeing her Tuesday when she comes in for color with a colleague.  

4 hours ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

Pleasure was all mine!

I'm not sure what your schedule is like or where you're located, but I'd be more than happy to work with you on shotgun mechanics! I like to take trips out to Lehigh, and you're more than welcome to come any time!

Sent you a PM.

Welcome to the forum.  Was a pleasure to meet you Saturday.  Thank you for throwing all those crossing birds (that I mostly missed).
I wasn't hitting as many of them either! They definitely added a challenging dimension to the experience. I just joined the forum to make sure I get invited to future parties! [emoji23][emoji23]

Welcome from Tampa Bay, FL, from a former NJ'ian.
How are those Rays playing? [emoji16]

You hit a lot more than I did, for sure.  Was still fun, even with all my misses, and was certainly more of a challenge.  I'm looking forward to the next meet already...I've missed a bunch and these are always a blast.

I've spent more time than I want to admit looking at over/unders (which then morphed to looking at Anschutz rifles) today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

I wasn't hitting as many of them either! They definitely added a challenging dimension to the experience. I just joined the forum to make sure I get invited to future parties! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

How are those Rays playing? emoji16.png

Don't know.... I don't follow sports that much....

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 0:40 PM, Ms. 12 Gauge said:

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to this forum and new to this type of site in general! I like to participate in social shooting events, so there may be a chance we've met. I'm pretty "out of the closet" as far as my love of shooting and firearms goes. I got a pretty late start to my introduction to firearms, as I've only been shooting for the past 8 years or so but I've been diligently trying to make up for lost time. I became a certified instructor so I can introduce family and friends to the shooting sports in a safe and knowledgeable way. I try to be a good "ambassador" of the second amendment and exemplify a warm and welcoming face! I hope to be able to contribute whatever insight I have to this forum. 

Oh, and I like shotguns. A lot. :)

Welcome to the Forum & thanks for throwin' those crossers Saturday!  The Ringneck CZ shoots better than I do :) 

We need to plan a Lehigh Trip soon & get Carmen to go too!

Take care!  

Rosey

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum & thanks for throwin' those crossers Saturday!  The Ringneck CZ shoots better than I do [emoji4] 
We need to plan a Lehigh Trip soon & get Carmen to go too!
Take care!  
Rosey
You know it! It's always a great time when we get the squad together! We could even stop at Prime for lunch... I joined, so now I have even more of an excuse to go out there.

I heard you were looking for me today, you always stop by when I'm not there!

See you soon!

• Like 1