Malsua

Why I run a Dashcam

Make sure you read to the end, it's a good ending....

A few weeks back, I was driving to work and caught this one at about 6:15am:

I sent a link to this video to the email that Riverdale police have on their website, then I left for vacation.

When I returned, this was on my phone(I clipped his name off the front of the audio clip):

As I was digging through my emails, catching up, I had this in my inbox:(I deleted her name)

----------------------------

<WITHHELD> <*************@yahoo.com>
Sun 5/20/2018 12:13 PM

To:
*******, Mark;

You forwarded this message on 5/21/2018 7:20 AM.

Dear Mr. *******

My name is **** ****** and I would like to thank you for sending in the video to the Riverdale PD of the accident that happened on Route 23.  I believe in guardian angels and you were mine on that day.  I would like you to know that you saved me a lot of money because your video showed the officer that I was not at fault.  Thank you so much for taking the time to send this in even though it wasn't something you were obligated to do.  Again thank you very much.

Sincerely **** ******

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, Greenday said:

I've been aching to get one for a while now. Not a day goes by where I don't see someone do something reckless nearly causing an accident and it'd be nice to have proof of what actually happened.

If you can afford to own guns, you can buy a G1W.  They are under $60.  I ran one of those for 2 years.  I now run a DOD 470W+ because the night vision is much better.  

This is the second accident that I've caught on it and sent to the police.  I've had a bunch of other road mayhem caught as well.   I got a good car fire a year or so ago, it's also on my Youtube Channel.