gunforhire

Everyone needs to start contacting our legislators non stop. Make it a family sport until June 7th. Slam all their lines!

It's easy, if you haven't already done it.

READY  Open an email window and paste in the suggested text of the day, or compose your own

AIM  Enter the Senators and Assembly Members email addresses by a simple cut-and-paste from the ANJRPC link

FIRE!   Your volley of emails to the elected officials.

On subsequent days, just open the email you sent previously, hit 'reply all', and do some minor editing so it looks like you did more work than just hitting 'reply all'.

Try to make some phone calls as well--they're more effective--but if you are crunched for time, emailing is quick and easy.

• Like 1

Ok done!

I was unable to send it using the Windows Live Mail program on my Windows PC.  Kept receiving an error.  

Per the suggestion above, I logged directly into my gmail account using my web browser and had no issues.  It sent to everyone in a single go.

Also received the auto reply from Assemblyman Wayne P. DeAngelo.

regards,   Art

Just also sent the email from my other Gmail account, using the web browser access.  For those of you who have not done it yet, don't wait.  The process requires only several minutes of your time.

In response to my earlier first email, I did receive 4 or 5 form letter email responses.  In one case, the response did begin with "Dear Arthur" so perhaps someone actually initiaited tht response.

In addition to the ANJRPC verbiage, I also added a paragraph of my own to express my personal concerns.

1st response so far:

Thank you for contacting the 8th Legislative District Office of Senator
Dawn Marie Addiego, Assemblyman Joseph Howarth and AssemblymanRyan Peters.

Your email is very important to us and will be replied to in the order
in which it was received. Please note, due to the high volume of emails
we received in our joint office, our response time may be delayed.

If your issue or concern requires immediate assistance, please feel
free to call or stop by our legislative office. We are located at Medford Center, 176 Route 70, Suite 13 in Medford or we can be reached by phone at 609-654-1498.

Thank you,

Senator Dawn Marie Addiego

Assemblyman Joseph Howarth

Assemblyman Ryan Peters

Got the same one, automated. Supposedly, they will write you back when the can. I got 3 back so far. One more canned and another not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m doing it every day too!

I would recommend pasting all the legislature email address into the “Bcc” field. That means “Blind Carbon Copy”. Set the “To:” to your own email address and all the legislators in the Bcc. That way each one will get a copy that is only addressed to them and not all the others. Since the email server will spit them out as separate emails, hopefully it help you if you provider doesn’t like the Bulk style emails.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Where is the suggested message for today? Looks the same as yesterday in the link provided.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll keep checking it and will post here if I see it updated. If it's not updated by noon, I'll just write my own. Hell, I always edit them anyway - to personalize it and play up the "woman angle". I'm a compulsive editor... can't help myself. ;)

• Like 2

NRA-ILA also has an automated system if you want to mix up the emails.  Even if you want to just cut/paste their letter. 
https://act.nraila.org/composeletters.aspx?AlertID=2029

Was broke yesterday. I think we killed it. Just got errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic has 50 posts and the Greenday bashing one about generations has 305. Just saying....,

Greenday Bashing is like a sport. Each person here posts done and then on to the next thread. Which I already posted done in the new one but will post here too.

Done

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you for reaching out with your position. I understand your concerns with protecting the second amendment, they are shared.  New Jersey has the third most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Any legislation that restricts the constitutional rights of law abiding New Jerseyans must not be advanced.

Going forward, I will continue to fight for your rights and be the loyal opposition to legislation that goes too far.

Kevin J. Rooney
Assemblyman District 40 
OFFICE INFORMATION:

1211 Hamburg Turnpike

Suite 301

Wayne, NJ 07470

PH: (973) 237-1362

Thank you for reaching out with your position. I understand your concerns with protecting the second amendment, they are shared.  New Jersey has the third most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Any legislation that restricts the constitutional rights of law abiding New Jerseyans must not be advanced.

Going forward, I will continue to fight for your rights and be the loyal opposition to legislation that goes too far.

Kevin J. Rooney
Assemblyman District 40 
OFFICE INFORMATION:
1211 Hamburg Turnpike
Suite 301
Wayne, NJ 07470
PH: (973) 237-1362
I got the same exact response from him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On 5/31/2018 at 3:45 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Good tip. There are 2 columns - people might want to send the email twice - plug in the first column (the Assembly people) send that, then plug in the 2nd column (members of the NJ Senate), then send that. Still very easy-peasy!

Gmail allows the whole list at once

On 5/31/2018 at 4:22 PM, BlueLineFish said:

Done. Sadly it wont matter though. 

If you are not reading between the lines and looking at the specific language of each email, your doing yourself a disservice.

Read the emails, if you have not.  If you cannot see what is obvious to me and/or maybe I am too optimistic, then you should read it again.