Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ray Ray

Mini clays, who got dem?

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering where you ladies and gentlemen are getting those mini clays?  I want to get a bunch of different sizes (and colors?) for an upcoming get-together.   

Thanks in advance 

Only place I have ever seen them offered for sale was Champions (orange) at Cabelas, expensive as well (upper twenties for 90). 

White Flyer makes minis (60mm) in orange or black or another type (PRO70 at 70mm) , same colors, but a little heavier for sporting clays.  Maybe a clays range would sell you a box?  

These small targets are not "bio", could be a consideration where they get "wacked".

1 person likes this

Not a shotgunner - I've only shot trap once - never skeet, but the search for "mini-clays" jogged my memory. Probably for the older members here, but does anyone (other than me) remember Mo-Skeet? I think officially it was Mo-Skeet-O, but we always just called it Mo-Skeet. Small clay pigeons (maybe 3" - 3.5" in diameter and you shot them with a pump-action .22 LR loaded with shot shells. IIRC, Winchester even made a smooth-bore .22 just for this purpose. I think I encountered it at Boy Scouts (and yes that's what accounts for my stellar character today).

Adios,

Pizza Bob

1 person likes this