gunforhire

DAYS 3 & 4 OF ANJRPC’s MILLION-GUN- OWNER BLITZ ON MAGAZINE BAN!

Don’t tell me what to do. 

Actually didn't mean to quote your post. Meant to quote the one about not many people posting in thread from[mention=3977]FXDX[/mention].

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Actually didn't mean to quote your post. Meant to quote the one about not many people posting in thread from@FXDX. Also what the hell did I tell anyone to do? More specifically I don't give a damn what you do.

Relax. ‘‘Twas a joke. See my post about being random and unfocused. 

Relax. ‘‘Twas a joke. See my post about being random and unfocused. 
My bad then and my apologies. It's hot and humid and I've been running from work to soccer games. Plus I feel like hell due to what I hope is allergies and not getting sick.

1 minute ago, capt14k said:

My bad then and my apologies. It's hot and humid and I've been running from work to soccer games. Plus I feel like hell due to what I hope is allergies and not getting sick.

No worries. Maybe sending another email or 79 will make you feel better. 

I was just about to do a "cluck-cluck, there-there Mother Hen" thing... and you made up all by yourselves... so proud!  LOL!!!

Seriously though, I think it's great that people are taking a few minutes on a sunny weekend to do this. I like to think they'll have a tidal wave of emails to pour through on Monday. Speaking of Monday, I'm going to step it up and start making some calls next week, too. This whole situation has me ticked off. Time and time again gun control has proven ineffective, whereas targeted programs that go directly to career criminals/gangbangers, etc. seem to work very well. The laws they've proposed are NONSENSE.

• Like 2

Got 2 responses Probably auto, but not sure

John,

Thank you for your email.  I opposed and did not support any of the 6 gun control law, including A2761/S102, that were voted on Monday, March 26, 2018 in the State Assembly.  As an update, the New Jersey Senate is expected to vote on these bills that I opposed in the Assembly.  I am a supporter and an advocate of our second amendment.  You should be aware that Governor Murphy has said publicly that if the gun bills pass the Assembly and Senate and come to his desk that he will sign the gun control bills that I voted against.  I would suggest that you contact the Governor’s Office to voice your opposition to these bills at [email protected] or 609-292-6000.

Please feel free to contact me anytime I can be of assistance to you. 

Assemblyman Ron Dancer

Thank you for reaching out with your position. I understand your concerns with protecting the second amendment, they are shared.  New Jersey has the third most restrictive gun laws in the nation. Any legislation that restricts the constitutional rights of law abiding New Jerseyans must not be advanced.
Going forward, I will continue to fight for your rights and be the loyal opposition to legislation that goes too far.

Kevin J. Rooney
Assemblyman District 40

Office Information:
1211 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 301
Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone: (973) 237-1362
Fax: (973) 237-1367
www.kevinjrooney.com 
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram

• Like 1

And here comes the vote on Thursday (THIS WEEK)

Session 2018-2019

The following bill(s) have been scheduled for a committee or a legislative session.
S102:
Weinberg, Loretta/Gill, Nia H.
Reduces maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.
6/7/2018 2:00:00 PM Senate Voting Session 
Senate Chambers

Get the lube ready.
BOHICA

I've sent emails each day, probably in vain, but I did so because ANJRPC asked. They better hold up their end of the deal and file for injunctive relief as soon as that bill is signed into law.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, capt14k said:

I've sent emails each day, probably in vain, but I did so because ANJRPC asked. They better hold up their end of the deal and file for injunctive relief as soon as that bill is signed into law.

We all know it was in vain and we have acted in good faith as you have stated.....  however *IF*, they do not, they being the ANJRPC AND OTHERS are sunk and lose all credibility......AND my support 

• Like 2

We all know it was in vain and we have acted in good faith as you have stated.....  however *IF*, they do not, they being the ANJRPC AND OTHERS are sunk and lose all credibility......AND my support 

Their turn. We did what we were asked and it didn’t accomplish a damn thing but waste email server space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk