Sign in to follow this  
Screwball

Major Loss at NJ Arms

Never saw a lot of mention of NJ Arms on here, but figured I’d pass this along...

The owner of NJ Arms, Paul, has just passed away. While I do consider a few of the FFLs here friends, Paul was a very good friend of mine. First met him back in the tail end of 2012... being I picked up a Ruger New Vaquero off Gallery of Guns, and he just happened to be the first FFL that I picked out of the list.

Predominantly worked with DNA, I know he started to move away from it shortly after... and went fully into firearms. Worked with ScotShot, and I took the FL/AZ permit class with him (and others). Noticed him mentioning that he was closing a day here and there, so when he said that there was a major cut in store hours, told him I hope all is well. Shot me a message, and texted back/forth when he was in the hospital. Big shock to hear it. Just a hell of a good guy, and I definitely will miss BSing with him.

I know he has a few employees that are working limited hours (and appointments), in case anyone has firearms over there.