gunforhire

Garden State lawmakers voted today to pass a package of gun bills that target the rights of law-abiding citizens

In a fervor to exploit tragedy and advance a longstanding agenda to limit gun rights, a majority of Garden State lawmakers voted today to pass a package of gun bills that target the rights of law-abiding citizens instead of severely punishing criminals and madmen who misuse firearms. https://www.anjrpc.org/page/StatementOnPassage

Once POS Murphy signs this shit storm it is time for a class action lawsuit on an illegal taking of property.  How can they make your "HUGE" 15 round mags illegal that you legally bought under state law without compensating your for them.  Imagine if they decided your home did not meet new zoning and they decided to just take it from you without compensation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJSigfan said:

So now what?  Off to the dumbass to sign, correct?   Then how many days to have a boating accident?

180 days from his signing to go boating :(

From the link in the OP:

ANJRPC will be providing detailed analysis of the new laws and their impact on law-abiding gun owners in the coming days and weeks.  Regarding the magazine ban, there is a 180-day implementation period within which to comply, so there is time for you to assess the best course of action to take with respect to your property.  That time has the potential to be further extended in anticipated litigation.

We can only hope for a stay or temp injunction while it's being litigated.

15 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

What's your next move? Boil or Jump?

I  already constructed my safe room in PA, so I've got one foot out of the pot right now. Perhaps I should consider rental space.

BTW, there are two other options. For frogs who might choose to #Resist.

5 hours ago, 45Doll said:

BTW, there are two other options. For frogs who might choose to #Resist.

The frog reference for those who did not get it!

If you tossed a frog into already-boiling water, it would leap out. But a frog placed into a pan of water with a low flame under it will slowly be boiled alive, the temperature change being too subtle for the frog to notice. This is exactly what is occurring today with the breakdown of moral values. The boiling bubbles are rising all around us, and few people realize what is taking place.

The problem is that most here on NJGF are well aware of our 2nd Amendment rights being on a slow boil for years now! Many Fudds and freedom loving citizens are unaware of the ramifications of a disarmed people and an armed government! There comes a time when either the heat is forcibly turned off or we all accept the fact that it will boil one day and it will be too late to do anything but succumb to it's inevitability!

They have two of three already! We don't have much time left!

download.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

The problem is that most here on NJGF are well aware of our 2nd Amendment right being on a slow boil for year now! There comes a time when either the heat is forcibly turned off or we all accept the fact that it will boil one day and it will be too late to do anything but succumb to it's inevitability!

2nd Amendment rights have been on a simmer since 1934, went on medium heat with the Federal GCA of 1968, and Jim Florio turned up the gas considerably more in the early 80s. (I can't remember what year the original NJ 'all guns are banned' statute went into effect.)

As for accepting the fact and succumbing, that is a choice you can freely make. There are other choices, unpalatable as they might be.

Perhaps some of us should be thinking about where our 'red line' is. If we have one.

• Like 2

Looks like next Wednesday is Murphy's big day for signing:

Governor Phil MurphyVerified account @GovMurphy

Today, New Jersey passed sweeping gun safety legislation, including measures to expand background checks, reduce magazine capacity, and keep firearms out of the wrong hands.

On Wednesday, I'll sign these bills into law, establishing some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.

2:31 PM - 7 Jun 2018

Here are the roll call votes on the mag bill in both houses from yesterday's Kristallnacht:

Sen.    6/7/2018  -  3RDG FINAL PASSAGE   -  Yes {23}  No {13}  Not Voting {4}    -  Roll Call

Addiego, Dawn Marie - No Bateman, Christopher - No Beach, James - Yes
  Brown, Chris A. - No Bucco, Anthony R. - No Cardinale, Gerald - Not Voting
  Codey, Richard J. - Yes Connors, Christopher J. - No Corrado, Kristin M. - No
  Cruz-Perez, Nilsa - Yes Cryan, Joseph P. - Yes Cunningham, Sandra B. - Yes
  Diegnan, Patrick J., Jr. - Yes Doherty, Michael J. - No Gill, Nia H. - Yes
  Gopal, Vin - Yes Greenstein, Linda R. - Yes Holzapfel, James W. - No
  Kean, Thomas H., Jr. - No Lagana, Joseph A. - Yes Madden, Fred H., Jr. - Yes
  O'Scanlon, Declan J., Jr. - Not Voting Oroho, Steven V. - No Pennacchio, Joseph - No
  Pou, Nellie - Yes Rice, Ronald L. - Yes Ruiz, M. Teresa - Yes
  Sacco, Nicholas J. - Yes Sarlo, Paul A. - Yes Scutari, Nicholas P. - Yes
  Singer, Robert W. - No Singleton, Troy - Not Voting Smith, Bob - Yes
  Stack, Brian P. - Yes Sweeney, Stephen M. - Yes Thompson, Samuel D. - Not Voting
  Turner, Shirley K. - Yes Van Drew, Jeff - No Vitale, Joseph F. - Yes
  Weinberg, Loretta - Yes

Asm.  6/7/2018  -  CONCUR IN SA   -  Yes {45}  No {20}  Not Voting {14}  Abstains {1}  -  Roll Call

Andrzejczak, Bob - No Armato, John - Yes Auth, Robert - No
  Barclay, Arthur - Yes Benson, Daniel R. - Yes Bramnick, Jon M. - Yes
  Bucco, Anthony M. - No Burzichelli, John J. - Not Voting Calabrese, Clinton - Yes
  Caputo, Ralph R. - Yes Carroll, Michael Patrick - Not Voting Carter, Linda S. - Yes
  Chaparro, Annette - Yes Chiaravalloti, Nicholas - Yes Clifton, Robert D. - No
  Conaway, Herb, Jr. - Yes Coughlin, Craig J. - Yes Dancer, Ronald S. - No
  Danielsen, Joe - Not Voting DeAngelo, Wayne P. - Yes DeCroce, BettyLou - No
  DePhillips, Christopher P. - No DiMaio, John - Not Voting DiMaso, Serena - Not Voting
  Downey, Joann - Yes Egan, Joseph V. - Yes Freiman, Roy - Yes
  Giblin, Thomas P. - Not Voting Gove, DiAnne C. - No Greenwald, Louis D. - Yes
  Gusciora, Reed - Yes Handlin, Amy H. - Yes Holley, Jamel C. - Yes
  Houghtaling, Eric - Yes Howarth, Joe - No Jasey, Mila M. - Yes
  Jimenez, Angelica M. - Yes Johnson, Gordon M. - Yes Jones, Patricia Egan - Yes
  Karabinchak, Robert J. - Yes Kean, Sean T. - No Kennedy, James J. - Yes
  Lampitt, Pamela R. - Yes Land, R. Bruce - No Lopez, Yvonne - Yes
  Mazzeo, Vincent - Yes McGuckin, Gregory P. - No McKeon, John F. - Yes
  McKnight, Angela V. - Yes Mejia, Pedro - Yes Moriarty, Paul D. - Yes
  Mosquera, Gabriela M. - Yes Mukherji, Raj - Not Voting Munoz, Nancy F. - Abstain
  Murphy, Carol A. - Yes Peters, Ryan E. - No Peterson, Erik - No
  Pinkin, Nancy J. - Yes Pintor Marin, Eliana - Yes Quijano, Annette - Not Voting
  Reynolds-Jackson, Verlina - Yes Rooney, Kevin J. - No Rumpf, Brian E. - No
  Schaer, Gary S. - Not Voting Schepisi, Holly T. - Not Voting Space, Parker - No
  Speight, Shanique - Yes Sumter, Shavonda E. - Not Voting Swain, Lisa - Yes
  Taliaferro, Adam J. - Not Voting Thomson, Edward H. - No Timberlake, Britnee N. - Not Voting
  Tucker, Cleopatra G. - Yes Tully, P. Christopher - Yes Vainieri Huttle, Valerie - Yes
  Webber, Jay - No Wimberly, Benjie E. - Yes Wirths, Harold J. - No
  Wolfe, David W. - Not Voting Zwicker, Andrew - Yes

I didn’t see it called out but did they jam though the “one evil feature” and ”no thumb hole stocks” changes too? Or is that still up and coming when they decide they need to “do something” again?

-Jim

Well looks like every Dem in the Senate except Van Drew voted yes. Thankfully zero GOP in the Senate voted yes, though every non vote was GOP.

Assembly Amy Handlin is Traitor. Many GOP also didn’t vote.

Only bright spots are Dems Andrzejczak and Land voted no.

Edit: I just realized Jon Bramnick is the Assembly GOP Leader. List above has him voting yes but other info I found said he voted no. Which is it?

wasn't there talk of backroom deals again? that were supposed to prevent this?
Yup but we are all a bunch of mushrooms that are kept in the dark and fed shit. Yet we are supposed to be an ATM too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

yea.......funny how we keep falling for the same shit over and over. just from different people.

if i could find a place that was less than 10 miles from my shop, but outta nj, i'd be gone 'cept for the business............